34

Lisa's POV

I woke up at 6:45 pm, my bitches are already getting ready to get some dinner.

My phone started to ring.

I answered it without reading the caller's ID.

“Hello, who is this?”

[Wow you don't know you're husband... I mean fiancé]

“Hey, I'm sorry love. I didn't read the caller's ID. Why did you call?”

[I want to know what you're doing, and I miss you. The guys are stopping me from calling you, so I'm here in the bathroom, sneaking in to call and hear your beautiful and sexy voice]

I giggled, the girls looked at me.

“I just woke up from my sleep, and I'm going to get ready to eat dinner”

[Did I woke you up? I'm sorry, I hope you got a nice sleep]

“No you didn't, and I did get a nice sleep. I miss you too love”

“Lisa who are you talking to?” Jisoo asked.

“U-uh, Jungkook” I said.

[Shit no! Don't tell them, they will end the call]

“Oh— I mean Bambam... his asking if I'm alright” I said.

Jennie approached me and get my phone from my hand, she read the caller's ID.

“Hello Jungkook, you can't talk to Lisa tonight nor see her. Lisa's going to be fine, and we own her for tonight so shut the fuck up and stop calling her. You'll see her tomorrow” Jennie said and ended the call.

“If he ever calls you again, I'll confiscate your phone, understand?” Jennie said, I nodded like an innocent child who got scolded by his mother.

“Good, now get ready for dinner. After dinner, we would swim, take pictures and take some few shots. Well sorry Rosé only juice for you. Boss Jimin, made me swear that I will not let you drink any alcohol” Jennie said.

“I know Jen, I want to drink, but I need to think what's good for my baby” Rosé said.

“Get your ass up, and get ready” Jisoo said and lift me up.

I fix myself, and we went down to the restaurant.

We eat, and then we came to our room, to change to bathing suit.

I wear a bikini and wear a bathrobe.

They change too, and we went down to pool, and we swam.

We took some pictures after an hour we went out of the water and order some drinks.

“Time flies so fast right? We were just kids, and now we're adults who already have different families, yet still friends” Rosé said.

“You didn't attend any wedding of us three Lisa, but I'm glad that we're going to witness you get married to the man you love, that man that you will spend the rest of your life with” Jisoo said.

“Marriage, it's hard you know...” Jennie said.

“It's a life commitment, you would face a lot of challenges in life, but you already have a person who will hold your hand and stay by your side” she added.

“But it's fun, and I'm glad that you met someone who will be with you forever. There's a lot of challenges that you're going to face, but I know that Jungkook loves you so much, and we know that he will stay by your side no matter what, and he will never ever leave you” Jisoo said.