26

Lisa's POV

[What a cute boy... meet me at the address, I will send you or else say bye to your baby. No cops or anyone, just you]

He ended the call, I froze.

“LISA! BAMBAM!” Mina shouted as she approached us her nose is bleeding.

“What happened to you babe?” Bambam said and went to his girlfriend.

“Lisa! A guy took Lucas. I was trying to fight back, but he did this” she said.

Fuck you Sehun.

Sehun was a stalker, he's obsessed with me. He'll do everything to get me. That's one of the reasons why I went back home to Korea, to be far away from him, but he still found me.

“Lisa” Bambam said, I looked at him.

“Keys” I said, and lend my hand to him.

“No, I'll come with you” He said.

“Just give me the fucking keys Bambam, you'll stay here. No one will come with me. I don't want anyone else to be in trouble. Don't call the cops” I said.

“But you'll get yourself on trouble, Lisa” Bambam said.

“I don't fucking care just give me the keys. I'll kill a person for my son. I'll do anything for him, I don't want to lose Lucas, he's the only thing I need the most in this world, he keeps me going Bambam” I said crying.

He gave me the keys.

“Promise me, you'll be safe” He said, I nodded.

I ran to the parking and went inside the car.

I drive furiously at the address he sent me.

After 5 minutes, I arrived.

I stopped the car and went inside the small abandoned house.

“Sehun!” I shouted.

“Babe... miss me?” he said smirking.

“Fuck you, where's Lucas?” I asked.

“Mommy!” Lucas mumbled because he has a tape on his mouth.

I look at Sehun's back, I saw my son.

“Lucas, mommy's here already. You'll be safe” I said.

He cried louder.

“Shut the fuck up, kid!” Sehun shouted and punch my son.

MY EYES WIDENED.

I tried to punch him, but he was strong enough to held my hands.

“Another attack Lisa, I'll kill your Lucas” He said, and he put a gun in my son's head.

“How could you do this, Sehun? How could you be so heartless?” I said crying.

“Lisa, I love you so much. Why can't you love me back. Is it because of this stupid kid... or his dad” He said.

“A Jeon huh?” He said smirking, my eyes widened.