7

Lisa's POV

I went home and change my clothes, I don't have a shift at the café shop today.

I decided to play with my pet dog called Leo outdoor.
(I know Lisa's pet Leo is a cat let's just pretend that it's a dog)

I went out with my dog.

After a few meters of walking, I arrived at Taehyung's house, I saw Jennie's car park in front of Tae's house and another car park in front of his house too.

What the fuck is she doing here. What if Taehyung is already taking advantage of her?!

I ring the doorbell quickly and Tzuyu open it.

“Why are you here?” I asked.

“I just talk to Taehyung and I want Jennie to get jealous as expected she came and saw me at Taehyung's room, She really needs to realize she likes Taehyung” She said.

“Yeah, that bitch is so stupid” I said.

Then a man came out of the car.

“Babe, mom's already waiting for us” The man said to Tzuyu.

“Okay, come here” Tzuyu said to him, and he went beside her.

“Lisa, this is my boyfriend Mingyu, Mingyu this is Lisa my friend” She said, and I bow to him, he did the same thing.

“No need to be jealous if I'm close to your man, I'm already engaged” Tzuyu said, and I got shookt.

“Oh congratulations” I said, and they thank me, they went inside their car and drove away.

Then a maid went out.

“I'm here for Mr. Kim” I said.

“Kim Taehyung?” The maid asked.

“Yes, is he here?” I asked.

“Yes” The maid said and let me in, I left Leo at their garden, and we went inside the living room, the maid let me sit.

“Please wait here, I'll just get something for you Ma'am” She said and left.

While I'm looking around, I heard a scream or should I consider it as a moaned.

“Ugh! T-taehyung” A woman moaned, I think it's Jennie.

OMG! I'm going to kill you bitch if you get pregnant.

Then the maid got back with Juice she put it to the table.

“Do you have a paper and pen?” I ask she nodded and gave me the pen and paper I wrote something on it.

Hey stop being moaning mess, The maids are so distracted to the both of you. You should have sex in the hotel not in your house Taehyung that full of maids and some drivers.

— Lisa

I rush upstairs, and I slide the paper under the door of Taehyung's room, I went out and get Leo.

I walk away from his house then I saw Jungkook at the other side I rush to him.

“Hi Jungkookie” I said, and he looked shocked.

“Oh hi, Why are you here?” He asked.

“I lived at this village, How bout you why are you here?” I ask him.

“Taehyung invited me to have a sleepover to his house today” He said.

“Oh shit, His so stupid” I said.