9

Jungkook's POV

It was Valentine's Day today.

I arrived at our classroom, Lisa's desk was full of flowers, chocolates and letters, She has many admirers.

I sat on my chair.

She arrived, then she went to her sit, beside me.

“Hi” She said with a smile, I smile back.

Then Tzuyu came in, she went to me and wrap her arms around me, Lisa's eyes widened.

“Don't forget later” Tzuyu said. She was pursuing me to go on a friendly date with her today because her fiancé is out of town.

But her fiancé knows that I'm going out with Tzuyu today, he knows Tzuyu can be clingy to other guys, but he's the only one in Tzuyu's heart.

I nodded at Tzuyu.

“You guys are going on a date?” Lisa asked, I just give her a nod.

“Tzuyu has a boyfriend!” Lisa shouted and all the class look to her, she just sighed and stood up, she walks out, then our classmates do their own businesses and I look at Tzuyu she smiled widely.

“Confirm, she likes you” She said.

“Are you making Lisa to realize she likes Jungkook?” Jennie ask Tzuyu.

“No, I think she already knew, not unlike you” Tzuyu said in teasing tone.

“Just shut up” Jennie said.

“I just want to confirm if Lisa really likes Jungkook” Tzuyu said.

“Oh, I think its too obvious right?” Jennie ask Tzuyu, and she nodded, I just shrugged. It's impossible for Lisa to like me, we're friends and there's nothing more than that.

“But Jungkook and I are really going on a date today, a friendly date. My fiancé's out of town so I'll just date this stupid” Tzuyu said, looking at me like she was forced and left with no choice to spend time with me today.

“Do you want to come along? With Taehyung?” I asked.

“I'll ask Taehyung” She said, and we nodded.

Then our professor came in, Tzuyu and Jennie quickly went to their respective seats.

Our classes are all done now, I walk my way to the locker, when I arrived I saw a woman and man kissing and the girl was leaning to the locker, It was Lisa. My eyes widened and the man is Jimin.

I fake cough, they look at me and stop kissing.

“Umm, sorry if I interrupt the two of you I just need to put something inside my locker” I said, and they move away, I open my locker and put my things there, then I close it.

“Thank you” I said and plug my earphones to my ears, I listen to music loudly, and I walk away.

I felt pain in my heart and I don't know why.

Lisa's POV

Jungkook walks away from us, I face Jimin.

“I'm sorry, I need to go” I said and rush.

“Wait Lisa” He said, but I didn't face him, I quickly run.

“Jungkook!” I shouted but he didn't face me.

“Jungkook!” I shouted again, but he didn't face me again, I quickly went to him and pull him, so he can face me. Oh, that's why he can't hear me, he is listening to music, I remove the earphones on his ears.