17

Lisa's POV

I was sleeping when someone started to knock on my door.

We got home from Jeju yesterday, and we have classes today.

I went to the door and I opened it.

I saw my dad in front of me.

He hugged me.

“You have a boyfriend?” He asked.

I was shocked because he asked me, but I was already planning to tell them.

I nodded.

“He's with me in Jeju with my other friends” I said.

“I know” He said.

“I was planning to tell you after our trip, but I guess... you found out first” I said.

“You know? So mom knows too?” I said, he nodded and sighed.

“Are you mad dad?” I asked, he shook his head.

“Of course not. He might not be from a wealthy family, but I can see that he's a nice guy, and he treats my princess right” he said.

“I can see that you're happy, so I'm happy for you... your mom, she might not accept it now but just give her time, all she wants is the best for you” Dad said.

“Jungkook is best for me” I said.

“I know that princess but prove it to your mom, so she can support you. Prove her that you're already a grown lady who can make choices for her self” He said.

“I'm sorry for not being able to talk to your mom, I'm so under her, I love her so much. But all I can do is to support you to everything that makes you happy... but Lisa it doesn't mean I support you having a boyfriend, I also support you're early pregnancy. No pregnancy until graduation okay?”

“Of course dad... thank you so much, I love you” I said and hugged him.

Mom might have been so strict, but I'm lucky to have my dad on my side every time.

“Go prepare for school, and ready your ears your mom might... scold you” he said, I already know that, and I can accept all the hurtful words she will say to me, I'm used to it.

“You can always come to me, I love you” He said kissed my forehead.

He went down.

I went inside the bathroom and take a bath.

After I take a bath, I wear a yellow sweater and pants.

I wear my shoes and I get my bag.

I went down, ready to face my mother.

“Lalisa” She called me to her office. I went inside.

“Jeon Jungkook” She mentioned my boyfriend's name.

“From a not so wealthy family... his father's business fall apart when he's still a kid” she said, my brows furrowed.

What is she trying to say?