14

Lisa's POV
(A week later)

I was walking to my room when someone went beside me.

“Good morning, wife” Bambam said, my eyes widened.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” I asked.

“Mom enrolled me here, so we can be together. Don't you want to be with your fiancé” he said, I rolled my eyes.

“Don't be so sure that we're going to get married... I will make sure that I won't get married to you or any other guy” I said and walk away, he spoke again.

“Why is that? Do you perhaps already love someone?” He asked, I stopped walking.

He went in front of me and look directly at my eyes.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” He asked, I didn't answer him.

“Stop bothering me, I'm going to class now. Fuck you” I said and walked away.

I went to our classroom, I sat down. Jungkook's not here yet.

“There's a new guy” Rosé said to me, I rolled my eyes.

“I know him” I said.

“Really? Set me up on a date” she said.

“I thought you like Jimin? And he's the guy my parents set me up” I said and her eyes widened.

“What is he doing here?” She asked.

“Her mom enrolled her, so we can spend time together. Well I told him I don't really have plans on getting married to him or any other guys” I said.

Bambam entered the classroom.

“What the fuck is he doing here” I said, Rosé went back to her sit.

Bambam approach me and sit on Jungkook's chair beside me.

“Hey! Someone is seated there” I said.

“And why are you even here” I added.

“We're classmates Lalisa” He said.

“Lisa” I corrected him.

“Whatever” He said and rolled his eyes.

“Don't sit here, this seat is already taken” I said.

“I don't fucking care” he said, I just sighed, I'll just shoo him away if Jungkook's already here.

The professor entered the classroom, Jungkook's not here yet, where the hell is he? The professor started to discuss. After a few minutes, Jungkook entered the classroom. He was panting and sweating so hard.

“Mr. Jeon, you're late” Our prof said. Jungkook bowed.

“I'm sorry Mr. Hwang. I've encountered an accident” He said, I look at his hand it was bandaged.

“Okay, go sit at the back. Your new classmate already took your sit so go at the back” our prof said, Jungkook look at me and Bambam.

He bowed again and went to the back. I stared at him.

He sat down beside Jaehyun and took his book out.

He massaged his head and started to read his book.

“Isn't that the stupid waiter?” Bambam said, I look at him.

“Why would he study here? He can't afford the tuition” Bambam said, I clenched my fist controlling myself.