29

Lisa's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I went out of the house, I want to go out now, I want to go to work.

Mom and Dad has been staying at the house too a lot, they need to be safe too.

Lucas stayed at home for 2 weeks too.

I said to my friends to stop going out so much, they need to be safe. Jungkook too, especially him, Sehun threatened me that he'll come for Jungkook too.

I can't take it anymore. I stood up and went to the bathroom and take a bath.

I wore this.

(ctto. source: Pinterest)

I went on Lucas' room.

“Hey baby, mommy has to go to work” I said.

“It's not safe mommy” he said.

“Don't worry baby, it's just in office. Uncle Bambam will be there, he'll protect me. I promise mommy will not get hurt. I love you” I said.

“Okay, I love you” He said and kiss my cheeks.

I went down to ride my car. I drive to the office.

I arrived, I park my car and went upstairs to my office.

I checked the schedule. We have a meeting at 10.

It's 9:55, so I went to the boarding meeting room, the team is already here same as Bambam.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Bambam asked.

“You're not safe here Lalisa” Bambam said, I sat beside him.

“I was bored at the house, I want to keep myself busy, so I decided to work” I said.

Someone went inside, It was Jungkook with his team.

They went inside.

“Good morning” Jungkook greeted. His eyes widened when he saw me.

He quickly went to me.

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

“Mr. Jeon, sit down” I said.

“Let's start” I said, he looked at me.

“Sit down, Mr. Jeon” I said, he pushed his tongue inside his cheeks before he sat down.

He was looking at me with a cold stare.

He's still upset with me about the last time? Oh my God, it's been 2 weeks already. He didn't even visit us on the house.

After the meeting ended, he quickly gets a chair and sat beside me.

I was fixing my things. He faced my chair to him.