11

Jungkook's POV

I entered Taehyung's house.

“Jungkook, your parents are home” Taehyung said, my brows furrowed.

“What do you mean? They didn't tell me” I said.

“Your ex contacted them, and she said you're sacrificing your happiness for them”

“Your mom texted me to ask where you are” he said. I nodded.

I get my things.

“Thank you for letting me stay” I said.

“Anytime man” He said.

I went out and ride my bike.

After a few minutes I arrived outside the house, I put my bike down and went inside.

“Eomma! Appa! I'm home” I shouted, they went to me and gave me a hug.

They pulled me in the living room.

We sat down.

“I heard Jieun noona contacted you?” I said and they nodded.

“Jungkook, if you want to get back with her, you can. We are not stopping you” Eomma said.

“You should think about your happiness” Appa said.

“You always think about us but how about yourself?”

“We're not forcing you to do everything for us son” Appa said

“We don't need a big house or what, what important is we're together and happy”

“I'm so sorry if we made you feel that you need to sacrifice for our family” Eomma said crying.

“Eomma and Appa, the reason why I reject noona is not because of you. I don't love her anymore” I said.

“I already love somebody else” I said.

“Her parents might not want me, but I'll prove myself and fight for her” I said.

“That's my boy” Appa said, I smiled to him.

“Come on, let's eat” Eomma said.

“I'm not hungry, I'll just go to sleep. Goodnight” I said and went to my room. I lock the door and drop my bag.

I take a quick bath and went to bed. Before I went to sleep I check my phone.

Jieun noona explained to the public who am I, she said I'm her friend from high school.

I sighed and went to sleep.

(Lisa's birthday party)

I took a shower, and then I went out only have a towel around my waist.

Taehyung and I are going in the party together.