Deadly Old part 2

Did anyone guess were they are? hmmm... I won't tell ya, figure it out as you read :)

Well, here's part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were here... by all places...

"Did you even look for me? How long was I gone?" I asked Rebecca. She just shrugged her shoulder and said; "don't know, how long was I gone...?" Great! no-one knows, how great! (note the sarcasm...)

As we passed by Mystic Grill, I looked in the window. My clothes looked old, ragged, worn out, and so on. My hair, completely messed up.     I saw Matt inside, his eyes were wide, and his mouth open. I really felt like laughing then, but I didn't have the strength. But a small smirk still crept on to my lips as I saw more people, eyes and mouth, wide open.

We kept walking though. People turned to stare. I start to think we were gone a while now. I was still leaning on Rebecca. She didn't seem to mind that much. Even though I knew she was a little weak as well, she didn't complain. That's one of the things I love about her, she never complain to me, others yes, but to me, no.

We continued to walk, and soon ended up at the Mikaelson Mansion. I basically ran up the porch steps, and banged my fists on the door. Where the energi came from I have no idea, but happy I was.

The door opened and there stood the most handsome man I've ever met. He pulled me in a tight hug. So tight I felt like I couldn't even breath for a split second. He soon let me go, and that's when I noticed he didn't have more than a pair of pants on.

I blushed, and you can't blame me. The guy is hot, and his six-pack is delicious. I'm pretty sure Nik saw my blush 'cause he smirked as he brought his sister in a hug.

"God, I missed you two. Where have you been? Where's the bastard? I'm gonna kill him!" he ended up shouting. I put my hand on his chest, trying to calm him.

"Shhh, calm down baby" I shushed him. Once his eyes.net mine, I got lost. They were just so beautiful.

"Well this is disgusting" Rebecca said, making me want to rip her head off. Here I was trying to have a moment, and then she goes, ruining everything.

"It was weird, it was like he had died of old age" I told Nik. That was the weirdest thing I've seen.

"Yes, he has, or had, the cure in his system" he told me.

"So what if he's human, doesn't mea..." Klaus interrupted me.              "They age much faster, they die".

"But Kath..." I started. Klaus looked at me sympathically as he lay a hand on my shoulder. He brought me in for a much needed hug. I had started to sob. Klaus' torso was wet because of my tears.

I begged, and begged, and begged for Niklaus to take me to Katherine. But to no use. I ended up having to threaten him. It actually cane to the point were I had a stake by his throat. Though it can't kill him, he doesn't like the feeling if a stake, going through his neck. It was some of the many things I had learned about him. Before we left, he gave me three bloodbags to drink.

We arrived at our destination, and the first thing I did was knocking on the door. Stefan opened for me. He looked surprised and shocked.

"Where is she?" I asked him straight away. He pointed to a door. As I walked inside the house, I saw Elena, Damon and the others sitting on the couch drinking and cheering. I felt like ripping their throat out, but I didn't, I didn't have time, and I knew that.

Katherine laid on a bed. She looked old, and tired. "Oh Kath" I say moving closer to her, and sitting down beside her bed. She coughed and opened her eyes. A weak smile stretched on her face.

"You're back" she said weakly moving her head from me to Becca. Becca slowly walked towards us, and sat on the other side of the bed. Tears blurred my vision, and I knew some had fallen already. My bestfriend, lying on her death bed.

"Hey! Kath keep your eyes open" I had disappeared into my mind, and at that, I snapped back. I looked over at Katherine, she looked so tired. More tears started streaming down my face, and Becca cried as well. Kath grunted and moved a little. Her face got a small smile.

"Tired" she said. She was breathing heavily and I felt so bad for her. We were the only people she fully thrusted, and the only people she ever showed her weak side to too. "I love you guys, don't forget that. Her voice bacame weaker and weaker. I sobbed as I laid my head on her stomach. Becca was holding her hand and whispering things like 'You're alright' and 'Everything's alright'. This was just making me sob harder when I felt Kathy's hand in my hair.

"It's alright, you can let go" Rebecca said, and I felt Katherine take one more deep breath, and let go.

"No, Katherine" I broke down crying even more. Becca had tears streaming as well.

Our bestfriend was dead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

So guys... their back and Katherine is dead. Poor Kathy.
Anyway, hope you liked this chapter, and sorry for any misspelled words.

Question: How old are you?

I love you guys so much, and hope you enjoyed this.

-E