let me introduce....

Do you believe in happy endings? Amelie didn't, mostly because she was a vampire. she would always exist, and after a few centuries, you get tired of the same old love interest... right? There was only one person Amelie had loved for a long time, and she still love him. But the thing was he's an original, and they always meant trouble. But there was nothing Amelie could do, she was in love.

Kol was in love with Amelie. He always had always would, but the secret relationship they had in the 60's made Kol suspicious. He loved her, more than anything, but the vibes she gave off was wierd. He knew that, but didn't care. Now everyone believes he's dead, but is he? I mean, Jeremy did kill him ...right...?

Klaus was just as much in love with Amelie as Kol, even more if possible. And it was. Niklaus had flings, yes. But he never stopped loving that one person. That one person that made his heart melt, beat faster and made him stutter and blush. He was a thousand year old original for gods sake. He wasn't supposed to be mushy, but with her, he couldn't help but be. He was in love, and nothing could change that.  Not even death itself.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Author's note :

Hi!

OMG! I can't believe I just updated!  I'm so sorry I haven't updated before now! I can't believe I have been this busy! I'm so sorry, I promise I will try to update again as fast as I can!

I love You!

-E