school trouble Klaus P.O.V

Hey! So I am going to try something new and that will be to go into another point of vision! I want you to know that I am sorry I haven't updated in a while, but my homework is killing me! .... and if you are wondering I got good grades... I started this year and got an A in German! I just can't believe it!

Anyway I am going to let you read now.... Hope you enjoy! ;-) ♥

************************************************************************************************************************

Klaus P.O.V.

After Amelie went for school I stayed home and decided to paint. While I was painting the doorbell rung and I went down to open it. When I opened the door, there stood Caroline and Elena.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I thought you girls were going to college".

"We were, but it just happened that our roommate got killed by a vampire on our first day..." Elena said like it was nothing. I just shrugged.

"We know it was you Klaus" Caroline said shoving me into the wall. "I haven't killed anyone lately" I said in -as-a-matter-of-factly- tone. After they found out there was no reason to stick around they left. I was bored so I thought why not pick up Amelie a little early from school and maybe have a lttle fun... ;)

When I got to the school I smelled a really strong smell. Blood. And it wasn't just a little bit, but a lot. I quickly ran to the place the blood smell came from, only to find that Amelie was being stabbed in her stomach by the little Gilbert. "NO!" I screamed running over to her, shoving Gilbert to the ground as well. I ran to Amelie catching her just before she could hit the ground. I knew she wasn't dead, but I could smell the vervain in the air and instantly knew she had it in her system. I couldn't believe it. the girl I love is lying here, in my arms, with a stake in her stomach. I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"She tried to drink from me" someone said behind me.

"Exactly! Drink not kill!" I shouted at him.

"Relax, she will be fine. The vervain will only keep her a little tired when she wakes up." he said but added that 'her stomach will hurt and she will have a big headache for a few days' in a whisper thinking I wouldn't hear.

"WHAT!?!" I roared back. How dare he hurt her like that!?! "You better run young Gilbert before I catch you and kill you!" I said and took Amelie in my arms and ran back to my place with her...

***************************************************************************************************************

Hope you liked it!  I am sorry I haven't updated I a while, but like I said my homework is killing me!!! Anyways hope you liked it!

And I just want to say that I love you guys so much! And thank you for voting and reading my book. The next part will probably come sometime next week, because I have hurt my wrist so I'm wearing a bandage... Anyway hope you liked it!!!! <3 <3 <3

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Thank you and love you!  ♥