Deadly Old

The door was locked. We banged on it, begging for it to open. But then I got a grand idea. "Do you have a credit card?" I asked.

"Why? There's no shop on here. Nothing you can buy" she said. She was looking at me as if I was saying a vampire could survive on Mac & Cheese. I looked at her in a 'just give it to me' look.

"Fine, here" she sighed, and gave it to me. I took it and placed it in the the door. I turned back to her, she stood there, her mouth forming an 'o'.

After a little while and wiggling of the card, the door unlocked and we got out. 

As we passed an open door we took a quick peek in. There sat Silas. The room seemed empty. The walls and floor was grey, just as everywhere else in this building. Silas sat in a chair, his head laid against the head-rest.  His hair was white and grey, and on the top of his head he was bald.

Becca walked towards him in short, silent steps. she raised two fingers against his neck and held them there. "Dead" she said. I let out a breath I didn't know I held in. 'YES!' I thought. That bastard was dead. That's what happens when you kidnap me.

We walked out of the room, just trying to find a hall that would lead outside. Becca let me lean on her, I haven't had blood in a long time, and I'm weak.

Not so long  after, we found a door that lead to outside. As soon as we stepped foot on the outside we looked around.

Wait... I know this place... We're here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Hello! How you doin'?
So... here's a little chapter for you guys :)
Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I'll try to update in a week or so... :)

So...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

I love you so much, and.thank u for reading my book :)

Love -E