Beccah!!!

l gasped as I woke up. I looked around me. Where am I? That was when Klaus came through the door.

" Are you okay love?" he asked me, looking worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I answered. "Ow! " I said. Damn, my head really hurts!

"Yes, it will be like that for a while" Klaus said.

I said that out loud?, I thought.

"Yes love, you did" he answered. Well, I guess I said that out loud too.he chuckled. I guess I did...

I looked at my stomach. "I'm gonna kill that Gilbert!" I said.

"Oh trust me, it won't work. He has the ring" Klaus said.

Wha- Oh" I said. " The Gilbert Ring. Great! Another one who can go crazy around town. Maybe he will join us on our killing spree" I joked.

******************************************** 5 hours later **************** *************************************

*Knock, knock, knock*

I went to open the door, Klaus was out doing  'business'.

"Really, Nik. I'm gone for a little over a week and I get a call from Stefan saying that you had gotten yourself up  in more mess. What did you do no--- IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiipppp"she squealed while turning around. By now she was already halfway inside the house. She hugged me.

"Yeah, I missed you too Beccah" I said hugging back.

"I haven't seen you since the 60's! I thought you were dead! " she yelled. I just laughed at her. The same Beccah, always so over dramatic.

After she was settled in, we talked watched a movie and went to sleep...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Author's note:

Hey, Guys!
How you doin'?
I just wanted to thank you guys so much for reading this book, and say that I am so sorry for not updating in a while... I have been really bussy with school, and stuff like that, like my little brother won't leave me alone. :P
Anyway, I'm sorry and I'm going to try to update early next week...

Please...

VOTE

SHARE

AND COMMENT!!!!

♡♥♡Love, E