Flashback the 60's part 2

"My God Kol! Get away!" I grunted throwing my hands in the air, and  walking away from him.

"But I love you!" he cried out. I turned around. "Amelie. I will always love you" he said. He had tears in his eyes. He looked heartbroken, and he kinda was.

"I don't love you Kol. o never will either. What we had was a little fling, and it only lasted a couple of weeks. I have no feelings for you, what so ever" I said, and it was true. I never had any strong feelings for him. Niklaus was gone for a week or two, and we hooked up. It was a mistake, but became regularly because of wanted attention that he gave me. Nothing like special feelings, like those I get whenever Nik touches me. Nothing compares.

"I love.you so much, Amelie. You're my everything. Please don't leave me" he said tears were now streaming down his cheeks. I was starting to feel guilty. I don't have feelings for him. He's like a close friend, which is why I feel guilty.

"Kol, we were never together. I don't like you that way. I see you as my friend" I told him.

"But those nights..." he trailed of.

"Mistakes. Niklaus was gone, and when he was back... I just wanted attention" I told him. I felt bad towards Niklaus, guilty. I love Niklaus, no-one else.

Kol's face went from sad to angry. He almost made me scared. Almost. He stalked towards me, grabbing my arms, holding me tight. It was hurting.

"You will regret this Amelie. You will be mine" he threatened me. "You should watch your back. You never know" He taunted as he had already turned, and started walking away.