Chapter 22: Miss

Chapter 22: Miss

~Min Hyo’s POV~

A week has passed since that mind-boggling event and I sure as heck am relieved about it. Right now, the EO class—excluding Shin—is currently at the classroom, each doing different things.

“HEY! EVERYONE!” a shout surprised us all and looked at the person who yelled.

“What’s the shout about, Mye?” though exasperated, Suho still managed to ask calmly.

“Well you see, I had to gather everyone’s attention and I think that’s the only way.” She shrugs. Everyone sighs.

“Anyway, wanna say something, Ms. PRO?” Kris teases. Shin Mye simply glares at him.

“Yeah, I wanna say something. That’s the reason why I wanted all of your attention.” She sass’ him out. “The headmaster told me that we’ll have a vacation on my private beach.” She adds.

“Eh? Why?” Luhan asks.

“Wait.. Shouldn’t you be like excited or something?! It’s a vacation for Pete’s sake! We can use this chance to relax.” Shin Mye retorts.

“The last time we checked, disaster crashed down.” Lay butt in.

“But—“

“So much happened that we never would’ve thought we’ll see Luhan hyung’s hello kitty underwear.”

“And that time when there was kitchen fire.”

“And that time when Suho hyung almost died since he didn’t know there were trap holes around the beach.”

“And also that time when Kris almost died too when he knew that there was a shark.”

“Yeah, those times.”

And the classroom was filled with noises and chatter about the so called ‘disaster’ that happened on their trip.

“OKAY! OKAY!” Shin Mye grabs their attention back. “I know everything went..bad.. Well so bad but it’s going to be different this tiimmeee!!” she whines. She walks up to me and I look at her with confused eyes.

“Besides….” She suddenly pulled me up to stand. “This girl is coming with us since it’s also going to be her welcome party.” She states.

Most of them started to howl sounds of rejoice.

Wait.. Isn’t it too late to have my welcome party? I’ve been like here for a month.

“Well, it’s better late than never, ayt?” Shin Mye says.

Wow, she read my thoughts.

But wait—I shouldn’t be intrigued with that. I mean.. I HAVE NO MONEY to begin with!

“I’m not going.” I flatly state. They suddenly stopped and looked at me.

“Kill joooy!” Lay suddenly states.

“Wait, why?” Luhan asks. Just when I was about to answer, Ms. Ha-neul opened the door.

“Min Hyo-ssi, the headmaster is looking for you.” She states and goes out again to who-knows-where.

I gulped.

Sehun stood up; all our eyes darted at him.

“I’m going with you.” He states.

“Eh? No.. I can do it.” I answered back and waved my hand in front of me.

He looked like he was taking none of it when he suddenly held my hand and pulled me to walk out of the class.