Chapter 17: Heart's Day Preparation

------------Min Hyo’s POV---------

“Mye, are you sure this is your house?” I asked again.

“Min! For the nth time, yes! THIS. IS. MY. HOUSE.” She replies with annoyance prominent in her voice.

“I’m sorry! It’s just so damn enormous!” I exclaimed in awe. I mean come on! This house is so enormous it’s like the White House or something! Probably bigger than that!!! O_____O

“Heh. That’s what she said!” Xiumin states, like a mushroom popping out of nowhere.

“Omo!” I shouted in surprise.

“Ahahahhaha! You sound so cute Min!” he exclaims while pinching my cheeks.

“Ugh. Move your hand.” I said as I slap his hands off my cheeks.

“Pssh.” He simply mutters under his breath.

“Why the hell are you here, Minseok?” Shin Mye seriously asks as she pulls me to her side, hiding me from Xiumin.

“Isn’t that obvious? It’s because I want to see you, babe.” He replies and winks at Shin Mye. She let out a flabbergasted sigh and started to pill me as we walk towards her house. Xiumin simply tails behind us.

*At the colossal kitchen*

“So, let’s start.” Mye initiates and we started to mix ingredients. We did tons of things and its arduous to explain. -______- After, we placed it inside the oven and waited for it to cook.

And after a few years, we are finally done! ( >v<)// Hooray!! I self-celebrated in my mind. We went towards the oven and opened it, grabbed the baking pans and closed it again. Shin Mye’s love cookies turned out nice. She asked me and Xiumin to taste it and both of us high-five in awestruck and deliciousness. A smirk is etched on her face showing victory.

“Hey, can you guys try mine out?” I asked as I was curious on what my cookies taste like. They look pretty nice, you know. I think my cookies are a success.

“Sure.” Xiumin simply replies. They both grab a cookie and started to partake it. They both froze for a moment.

“Hey. What’s wrong?” I asked in innocence.

“M-M-Min… Is this really edible?” Xiumin asks as he stutters nervously holding the so called ‘cookies’.

“I think so? It looks nor---“ I was cut when Mye shoved a cookie in my mouth and forced me to chew it. Little did I know that would be the cause of my sorrow. I---We immediately went to three different garbage bins and threw the cookies inside our mouth.

After a while of vomiting and torture, we gathered again and stared at the ‘deadly weapon’.

“O my gosh, my virgin mouth.” Xiumin states while pressing his index finger over his pink lips.

“Virgin? You’ve already kissed million of girls. You even gave them the ‘French’. It ain’t virgin.” Shin Mye says with mock present on her voice. OMYGOSH. O____________O Xiumin already kissed millions of girls? In the lips? French…..ly? OMYGOSH. My ever so innocent ears. >____<

“Anyway, Min. You can’t give that to anybody.” Xiumin states trying to get out of the awkward atmosphere Mye created. I simply nod and pout at him. “I guess I can’t.”

“No. Wait. You’ll make them eat this.” Shin Mye commands with a poker face.

“HEY MYE! Are you planning on killing mah bruhs?!” he shouts in exasperation.