Chapter 5: Welcome

(Reading guides~

[Sample thing here] = a person's thought.

Enjooyy~)

---- Min Hyo's POV------

Class went by nice and great. Time by time, Chanyeol, the giant sitting behind me would either kick my chair or push me so that my face would greet the table. But aside from that, I like this place! They teach great here! I think I can ace all my subjects.

Not.

It's now time for lunch. Shin Mye ran towards me and linked her arms with me.

"Yah! Min Hyo-ah~ Let's eat together!" she says enthusiastically.

I nod in agreement and she started pulling me. Well, not literally but, she was slightly pulling me since I walk so slow. What can I do? My bruises ache. TT^TT

As we walk at the corridor, all eyes dart at me. You might think it's good but nope. Their eyes show disgust and repugnance. I can see some muttering something to each other and then they would laugh.

"Nerd."

"Poor Girl."

"Flirt."

"Filthy feces!"

"That b**ch doesn't deserve to be here!"

*Sigh*. All I can hear is hatred and loathsome words. Whatever. I am used to this kind of thing. We then arrive at the cafeteria.

My eyes widen up as I see the size of the entire cafeteria. This place is twice as big as the cafeteria where Harry Potter eats! Twice? No! Maybe Thrice! Or even four times bigger than that place! My mouth parts in awe as we walk to a designated where only EO students can eat. Shin Mye makes me sit on a chair and she goes off to another chair farther than me. So.. Here's how we are sitted.

On my row, starting from the left is Tao, Suho, Sehun, Me, Kyungsoo, Luhan and Chen. Then on Shin Mye's row there's Xiumin, Shin Mye, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, Lay and Kai. I guess this is the permanent sitting arrangement for this lunch table? OH shoot. Chanyeol is in front of meeeeee.....

Chanyeol: [Why is this idiot staring at me? I feel disgusted.] What? Problem?

Min Hyo: nope. I have none.

Chanyeol then kicks my legs and I silently yelp in pain.

All of them started eating but I was just completely staring at the table of nothing since I didn't get to pack my lunch. I didn't even get to fix my things and all of them are just either inside their boxes or lying around. I held my stomach in hunger trying to prevent it from making the sound of a dying whale. Shhh stomach... let's wait till I get home and cook a proper meal for me. *sighs* I wonder what's Woo Bin doing right now? Ahh... He was the one who always cook my lunch and breakfast so I guess he was one of the reasons why I am still alive right now. I sprawled my head on the table and sighed deeply. I guess sleeping is better than watching these dudes-I mean people eat. I slowly close my eyes and my conscience started to drift off.

I ran as fast as I can, trying to get away from the figure chasing me.

I tried to flood my mind with thoughts of happiness and bliss, in the least; I want to die with happy thoughts and not with thoughts of negativity and sadness. But I couldn't focus; my conscience is slowly drifting away...

"Is this all you've got dim-wit?!" the figure asks as he pulls my hair and made me face 'it'. I spitted my saliva with blood at 'it', corrupting my morals. "What in the actual f*ck?!" He curses as he wipes his face using 'its' free hand and threw me to the wall. I yelp in pain and shifted my body uncomfortably. 'IT' went near me and continuously kicked me in every part of your body. 'IT' grabbed my hair again and spitted 'its' disgusting saliva on my face and bumped my head on the table near me. "Who said you can escape me? Huh? You shouldn't have. If you didn't, this wouldn't have happened in the first place, moronic child." 'IT' said with a mocking expression. I look at the figure with anger and resentment.

'It' punched me in the abdomen real hard that it made me gasp for air. Unfortunately, I lost my conscience on this pool of blood.

I woke up gasping for air. I stroked my eyes trying to get a better vision of things. Wait... WHY THE HECK AM I ALONE?!!!!! I look at my hand-phone to check the time only to be surprised that I actually slept for two whole HOUURSSSS!!! Omyshoot! I'm so dead! I fix myself and ran to the corridors huffing as I try to get to my class as fast as I can.

Who would've guessed I would say my greetings to the floor first before I actually go to my class? I fall face first on the floor due to someone tripping me. Shoot... I sat up adjusting my glasses trying to decipher who actually tripped me. I see two guys and a girl snickering at me.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!" both the guys laugh.

"Dude! She's utterly stupid! Look at how she fell on the ground?" one guy says. The second guy imitates what I look like then laughs with the first guy. Is my misery really that funny to the extent where they are slapping their knees? I stood up trying to ignore them and started to walk. The girl surprisingly held onto my coat and pulled me backwards leaving me on the floor. Seriously? Do you really want me to befriend this floor? Well, I might need them someday. She then walks toward me slowly then stomps on my face with her black Prada heels. I tried to move her away but the two dudes held my hand and feet. She starts kicking my face aimlessly. She then pulls out a wooden stick from who-knows-where and initiates to brutally batter my body with it. She looks like a butcher pounding a hard piece of meat.

She uses the stick to lift my gory face and stares at it with disgust.

"Hey b**ch. You better pack things up right now. You don't belong here. Your smell exasperates me to the point where I want to throw up on you. I utterly, totally, entirely hate you and your peasant self. There's Shin Mye taking MY Oppa's attention already. I - We do not need another hoe like you." She says angrily with furrowed eyebrows emphasizing the words MY. Oppa? Ahh.. She means the 12 demi-gods.

"How about you study more so that you'll be able to be with them too?" I replied. "Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot you are only here since you are rich. I guess that means you'll forever just admire them from afar?" I added with mock and scorn on my voice. She then kicks me real firm on my abdomen and throws the stick to my face. She and the two guys went off as she mumbles curse words to me. Heh, I guess I irritated her with my ridicule. I tried to stand up but my knees are trembling and I fall back again.

Wow... It's just my first day and I got bullied already.

Welcome to the new school.

--------------------------------------

Another chapter~ Hope you guys enjoy! Eureurong~ X3