Chapter 14: Punishment

----------Min Hyo’s POV----------

This is probably hell.

Why am I so utterly nervous right now?

Well, who wouldn’t be?

I mean… Just by being in front of the headmaster, the person who holds this enormous school is already nerve wrecking.

I’m sure you guys wondering why I’m here right now. You guys are always dead curious.

It’s because of the incident that happened 2 days ago. The news spread all over the campus and the headmaster overheard it and got exasperated about it.

Now, I’m being reprimanded.

But, I am not alone. Sehunnie came here with me, despite of him being innocent. I was the one at fault, but he insisted on coming with me. Actually, most of them did.

*FLASHBACK*

I’m outside the classroom door, hesitating if I should go in or not. I still do not know how to face them because of the incident yesterday.

Should I go in or not? That is the question. Because I was too focused with my thoughts, I didn’t notice someone was at my back. He gave me a back hug and kissed me on my cheek. I look back as to who did so.

I’m not even surprised anymore.

Of course, it’s my lover, Oh Sehun.

“Yeobo, what are you doing here hesitating?” he asks while smiling brightly at me.

“Hesitating? Who? Me? NO…. Of course not…” I said trying to break through.

“Pssh.. You don’t have to act shy towards me, Minnie~” he says and snuggles his head on my nape. It feels ticklish. As if on cue, the door opened, popping out the members of EO class.

Some looks happy.

Some looks irritated.

And…

Some looks flabbergasted.

“Hey lovebirds! Are you going in or not?” Baekhyun says while smirking at Sehunnie.

“Pssh.. Jealous are you, hyung?” Sehun replies mockingly.

“Hmp. Who would be jealous of you? I have tons of chicks already.” He says proudly while raising his left eyebrow. Sehunnie simply chuckled and he let go of the hug. Instead of hugging while walking, he intertwined his hands with mine and we marched towards my table. He pulled the chair away from the table as if asking me to sit down. As I sit, he pushes the chair slowly so that the chair would be able to catch me. I simply smiled at him and he returned it. But before going to his chair, he did his usual thing. He kissed my forehead and started to walk towards his place like a kid who got his lollipop.