Chapter 10: Jealousy

--------------Min Hyo’s POV------------

I woke up dazing. I grabbed my eyeglasses and went near to the mirror. I looked at my despondent figure and sighed. I touched the bruises prominent to my body.

I wonder when it’ll disappear. I sigh yet again. I intensely looked at my face in the mirror and lay my hand on my lips.

“Ah! I just want to thank you for… calming me down and uhh….” He said shyly while scrubbing his nape.

“Ah! That? It’s okay! I’m glad that I was able to help you! ^^” I replied. He looked around the place to see if there are people around. After identifying the place, he  went near me.

I didn’t expect he would do this.

He went near me…

Moved his face closer to mine and….

His lips dropped on my…..

Corner lip.

Both our eyes round in surprise. I reflexively pushed him away from me and covered my lips using my both of my palms.

“U-U-Uh…. I.. Uh…” he said looking nervous.

“Kyung----“ I was about to laugh when someone cut me.

“BWAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!” the guy laughed. I and Kyungsoo shared eye contacts wondering who that person is. We both looked at the parquet and saw a guy laughing like it’s the end of the world.

“BWAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!” he laughs.

“B-B-Baekhyun hyung! What are you doing here?” Kyungsoo asks.

“MEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE” he replies to Kyungsoo. He then got hold of Kyung’s right leg and hugged it tight. “This is my dongsaeng’s leg~ My dongsaeng’s leg~ This is my dongsaeng’s sexy leg~” he sings. Kyungsoo’s cheeks blush in embarrassment.

“YAH! HYUNG! LET GO OF ME!!” he shouts while kicking away Baekhyun’s arms.

“O___O MY DONGSAENG’S LEG SPEAKS!!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?! AM I DRUNK?!” he shouts while still hugging it. Both me and Kyung ends up face palming ourselves.

“Oh gosh Hyung. Yes, you are drunk. Now get off my feet before I kick your beauty of a face.” Kyungsoo retorts seriously. He grabbed one of Baekhyun’s hand and pulled him up so that he would stand. Baekhyun stands up unsteadily.

“The world is rotatin’ round and round~” he continues to sing. Kyungsoo looked at me and made a face.

“Sorry Min Hyo! I’ll just bring this thing home! I’ll pick you up tomorrow!” he shouts and walks fast towards his car. He threw Baekhyun inside and went inside also. He then drove away looking like in a hurry.