Chapter 6: Blood

--------Min Hyo’s POV------

I opened the doors of the EO class. I slowly went in, I sighed in relief that the teacher is still not present. Yes! I do not have to explain why I am tardy!

Though one thing’s for sure….

All eyes gaze at me and my despondent state. Some eyes were showing concern and some are.. I guess happy that I got beaten up.

--------- Chanyeol’s POV------ (back during lunch~)

I sat on my designated chair. Ugh. Why is this dim-wit in front of me? It’s exasperating. Shoot. Why is this idiot staring at me? I feel disgusted.

“What? Problem?” I ask her as I raise one of my eyebrows.

“Nope. I have none.” She denies. Why do I feel infuriated just by seeing her? I kick her leg and she yelps silently in pain. I smirked at her and decided to eat.

We are all eating, except her, the dim-wit. She’s staring blankly at the table space in front as she keeps on sighing. What is her problem? Ha. She must feel left out. Well, she deserves it. After a few minutes, I guess, she decided to slump front on the table and sleep. We are all done eating and our eyes gaze at her.

“Is she sleeping?” Sehun asks while poking her.

“Yeah. I guess she’s tired since she didn’t get to eat lunch. Let’s wake her up.” Kyungsoo says. As he was about to shake that dim-wit to wake her up, I clutch his wrist. He looks at me with his owl-like eyes.

“Leave the idiot alone. If she wants to sleep then let her.” I glare at him.

“Ahh..” D.O. replies. He slowly moves away his hand from her. All of us stood up and didn’t bother to wake the idiot up. I took a last glance on her, her face looks utterly uncomfortable. She looks like she’s having a nightmare? Whatever. That serves her right anyways.

“Chanyeol. Hurry up.” Kris calls me. I placed both my hands on my khakis’ pockets and started walking away with Kris on my right and Lay on my left.

A few hours later, approximately two hours, the idiot arrives. Her body is battered and blood is gushing on her cadaver. All our eyes dart at her as she looks around feeling uncomfortable. I can see others eyeing her in pity. Well, not for me, I smirk and silently snickered. I hear some snickering behind me. I’m guessing that’s Lay and Kris. Oh this dim-wit sure is funny.

------------ Min Hyo’s POV-------

All eyes gaze at me and my despondent state. I see Chanyeol, Kris and Lay snickering. Whatever. I slowly walked towards my sit as I feel uncomfortable being stared at. Even though I was already sitted, fixing my things, all their eyes continue to dart at me.

“Please stop staring………” I mumble. A heavy atmosphere approaches us. Some sighed and others coughed in awkwardness. Just then, a lady in her twenties called Ms. Ha-Neul came in.

“What’s with the stillness, students? Did something happen?” She asks. All of them shook their heads in disagreement. She then smiles at us not until she looked by my seat. Her grin turns into a grimace with worry.

“Ms. Min Hyo… What happened to you…?” she asks both scared and dumbfounded.

“Ah… This is nothing Mam, just accidentally bumped into a few things.” I said calmly.