Chapter 13: An Awaiting Suprise

~Chanyeol’s POV~

What the heck, it’s my POV yet again.

I’m so fabulous. :|

I am currently on my way to the classroom. As I am walking, I see tons of people crowding a certain place. Due to my curiosity, I went near it.

And to my surprise…

I saw her….

That b*tch of my fiancée.

“Chanyeol!” she shouts as she waves her hands mid-air while smiling gleefully. People crowded her and kept on muttering words of amusement and praise.

Pssh. What’s so good about this woman?

She ain’t even that great.

If I were to choose between her and idiot…

I’d choose no one.

“What are you doing here?” I asked with my usual poker face.

“Isn’t it obvious?” she replies.

“Hey. Don’t answer my question with another question, moron.” I proclaimed. She seems taken aback from what I said and she bit her lower lip. My phone suddenly rang. I grabbed the device from my pocket and placed it in front of my ear.

“Hello.” I greeted.

“Hey, this is Suho.” He replies.

“Oh. Leader. Why’d you call?”

“Where are you? You’ve been missing since morning.”

“Well, I’m at school.” I said and started walking towards the parking lot. Victoria suddenly ran after me and wrapped her arms around mine. I glared at her and she simply smiled; a very sweet smile. I removed my arm away from her and started pacing away fast. She still continued to follow me like the loyal b*tch that she is.

“Can you go to XXXXXX Hospital?”

“Why?”

“You don’t know?”

“I’m asking.”

“Well, something happened this morning. Min Hyo and Sehun got involved in it so now they’re here at the hospital, healing.” As soon as I hear that, my eyes round in horror. What the heck happened to those two?!