Chapter 3: Wait

-------- Min Hyo’s POV-------

A week later, you got another letter from Chrysanthemum Academy. It said that you got admitted to the said school. You were both happy and sad because you haven't told this to Woo Bin yet. You decided to tell it to him today and so he is going to your house.

A knock on your door startled you. You opened it and there you saw a grinning Woo Bin. *I wonder how he will react to what I will say?* you thought. "Hey, why do you need to knock? You have always been trespassing ever since." You glared at him as he neatly fixed his shoe on the shoe rack.

"Well... I at least know my manners." He replied and shrugged. He then went to the couch at the living room and sat. I followed and sat beside him.

“So, why did you ask me to come here? Isn’t this rare?” He asks.

“Well…. S-S-Something….” I stutter.

“Hm… How about I guess it?” he smiles.

I looked at him in disbelief. Wow, this guy gave me a good idea! “Yeah. Let’s do that!” I shouted cheerfully.

“Hm… Boyfriend?”

“What? No.”

“Nightmares?”

“Nope, got over that.”

“Ah… You like me?”

I slapped his shoulder and glared at him. “Of course not.”

“Awww…” He pouted. “After all the things I have done to you… You won’t even like me back…” He said.

“I never asked you to do those things anyway.” I slumped back.

“You are right though.” He nodded and then placed his right arm over my shoulders.

“Anymore guesses?” I asked.

“Let’s see.. Ah! You want me to live with you!!” He pointed at me with enthusiasm. I glared at him and shook my head in dismay. “Just what is—“ I was about to talk when he cut me off.

“You’ll transfer schools, right?” He asked in seriousness. I bit my lower lip and slowly looked at him. I opened my mouth to say something but he placed his index finger on my lips.

“Shhh… I do not want to hear your reasons.” He said. Wait, is he angry? O my! He is angry! That look! That stare! Shooootttt!!! I should’ve talked to him about this before!!!

He removed his arms around me and moved a bit farther. He then pulled me to his lap and made me lay on it.

He started caressing my hair.

"Why didn’t you tell me about this topic, Min Hyo?" He asks while staring straight to my eyes. I looked away and bit my bottom lip again.

"I just couldn’t....." I replied nervously. I do not know why but this situation is utterly awkward. Seriously!