25. It Is What It Is

Kaylah;

Where am I? This life I live, i don't know if forgiveness is an option. I wish i could apologise. You know, all I did to that girl. See? i can't even bring myself to say her name. This is ridiculous, I cannot hide forever. But my reputation... i don't know. I give up. Maybe I'll do a Stan. No, no i can't; my life isn't THAT bad. But i need to go home. Before my mom realises.

 Devontae;

Aite, it was all cool before but now it"s booky as hell. This Etienna girl... i thought she was mad cool at first, but now... She's everywhere i go. Everywhere. Giving me  that same awkward glance like say she knows something I don't. Girls acting booky. That shit I don't like. I mean, come on, chick was acting clingy from day! Some girls these days just dont wanna give a guy a chance. A chance to prove himself.

I guess it kind of proves my naivety though, the way i was baare thinking she was "the one". Leeaaaave it yeah. Soz. But I don't even care right about now, I'm tryna hit up uni, go freshers week looking fresh to deaf. Don't even know whagwarn for the uni's at the moment. Still gotta get my result before i know. And at this point, me and Jay don:t even know if going uni together is possible. Don't call it batty but we can juss imagine how live it would be to go uni with your bro like? But we both know if that dont happen, it's still all good. And i f you dont know , now you knowwww.

So back to this leave it chick-

*This Is How We Do It*

"Hello?"

"..."

"HELLO?"

"...ahaha" a light, eerie, raspy laugh came through the phone.

"AY who' s this?"

"...." I hung up. What the hell man, i been getting these calls for tha past 4 hours. Who would do that- ARGH that dumb bitch! Swear to God if she try set me up it's peak for her. I aint into all that gang life, set-up chick business; bun dat. Yeah i've never been in a 'serious relationship' but it don't mean I fit with everyother stereotype of a black male. Plus, I'm only about to be 18 on the 12th of August.. a couple days left   ; ) And believe me, girl or no girl, I WILL be getting the birthday sex.

And boy, with freshers week coming up in October, you think I wanna have some commitment to a girl ?

Mate. Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaave it yeah?

To be perfectly honest, i don't know how these little 12 year only miny boppers are chatting about love.  About they're in love and they wanna be with the person forever and some drugged up shit. Swear down next time i see one of them, i will BACKHAND them with the palm of my hand. No lie.

Thinkin back to going Uni, i remembered i needed to do maud shopping. I reached for my brokedown bb (the mainstream one; i have two. The other is in impeccable condition) and went to  dial Jeremiah's number when I saw 3 messages on my phone. One from Larissa and two from insignificant humans.

Can you call me later? Need to tlk bout sutten xo

From: Larissa

Received: 11:08am

I tried to call her, several times. But for some reason her phone was disconnected. This girl takes pride in her phone; i remember one time i told her to turn it off she looked at me like i asked her to slice of her left nostril with a table knife. Yeah, never again. On a real though, her phone was always accessible so this kinda got me worried. Like I wasn't worried enough, I tried to reach Jay and the same thing happened.

Disconnected.

Now Jay isnt one to always answer his phones and yeah sometimes he lets the battery die, but both of them? At the same time? Something is up. I called a few of the boys. No one knew what was going on. The only one I didnt phone was Christian cos I knew he was working today. After frustrated calls and no body answering, I decided to call Christian; it was a serious situation, he'd understand.