1.The Death Of Innocence

• Dedicated to MyBestfriend/TeddyBear

 Our Lips Entwined As Stroked His Warm Fingers Up My Spine , His Green Eyes Never Leaving Mine , My Hazel Eyes Never Leaving His .

" Are You Sure Your Ready To Do This ? " He Asked Me , Breaking Our Passionate Kiss Apart .

I Layed It That Very Same Bed And Asked Myself The Same Question , " Was I Ready ? "

I Shook The Last Of My Doubts Out My Head And Nodded Slowly Showing My Long Black Eyelashes . He Gave Me A Quick Kiss Before He Jumped Off The Bed And Started Searching In His Drawers .

He Came Back Over To The Bed And Flipped Me Over , He Took Off His Boxers And Slipped On A Condom .

He Pushed My Lacy Girl Boxers To The Side And Entered Me Slowly . After About 5 Minutes He Started To Go Harder And Faster . He Started Growling And Being Rough , I Screamed In Pain Not In Excitement , I Scratched Him In Fear Not Pleasure .

" Owwwww Your Hurting Meeeee " I Managed To Squeeze Out 

" Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Just Enjoy Me While You Have Me " He Replied Sweat Dripping Off His Forehead

"  Uhhhhh Owwww , What Do You Mean While I Have You ? " 

" -_-"

He Didnt Reply .

* 30 Minutes Later *

He Rolled Off Me Panting , He Turned To Face The Wall . 

" Are You Alright ? " I Heard 5 Minutes Later .

" -_- "

I Said Nothing , I Couldnt Help But Regret Losin My ' V ' To Him , Yes He Was The One I Love And The One I Would Do Anything For .... But Somewhere I Felt Like After That I Had Lost Him For Good .

" Jeramiah ... " I Whispered Into The Darkness

" Yeah ? " He Replied Turning To Face Me 

" Will You - You - Ever Leave Me ? " 

" No Baby , I Know What People Say About Us And Everything But Im Going To Stay With You , And We Are Going To Get Married And Have Kids , Live In A Big House With A Butler . " He Said Quietly , Almost Like A Whisper 

" But What If - "

" NO , Ima Spend The Rest Of My Life With You Whatever Happens ..... "

He Kissed Me Slowly , And Wrapped His Arms Round Me .

I Closed My Eyes For Just A Split Second , And I Pictured Us Just The Way He Said We Would Be .... And I Opened Them , And I Was Back ... Laying In The Arms Of My Boyfriend Regretting I Gave Him The Most Sacred Thing I Have .... My Virginity .

* The Next Day *

" Morning Baby " I Was Greeted To First Thing In The Morning 

" Mhmmmmmmmmmmmm Morning " I Smiled

I Jumped Out His Bed And Went Into The Bathroom To Brush My Teeth .

After I Finished , I Walked Back Into His Room And Gave Him A Kiss .

" Do You Want Breakfast Baby ? " He Grinned Afterwards

" Cheese On Toast Pleaseeeeeeee " I Asked Sweetly 

" KMT , You Have To Be Long " 

" You Asked Me If I Wanted Breakfast Though " I Said Laughing

" Man Meant Cornflakes Or Some Shit " He Mumbled Getting Up 

" I Love You Baby " I Shouted After Him Still Laughing

* 15 Minutes Later *

" What The Hell Was You Doing ? Making The Cheese ? " I Questioned 

" Do You Want This Or Not ? " He Asked Kissing His Teeth 

" Fine " I Sighed , Secretly Happy 

" Ungrateful Shit Bag " He Mumbled

After I Finished Eating I Went In The Shower Quickly , When I Came Out Jeramiah Was Gone , I Assumed He Was In The Kitchen So I Left The Room And Was About To Walk Down The Stairs , When I Saw Him Sitting On The Bottom Step On The Phone .

I Was About To Walk Back Into His Room When I Heard Those 9 Words That Would Change My Life Forever .......

" I Love You Wifey And Il See You Soon "