11.Redemption

Had to re- upload to take off privatee

Kaylah ;

In the end I didnt go and check that breh. Noella and I went back to hers and we were jamming, listening to music when she got up and started grinding on me like whining up all over me.

As 'Bicycle' by Vybz blared through the speakers in Noella's room, we got up and proper started grinding and whining on each other. She leant forward towards my face, breathing lightly and the only thing we could hear was the music .

She stared into my eyes and I stared back into hers; she began to lean even more when her phone started ringing , she got up sighing and answered it.

* Noella's Call *

'Ella - Hello ?

Caller - .......

'Ella - Oh Hi You Alright ?

Caller - ........

'Ella - Yea, You Know Mee. Im Up For A Little Fun , Me And My Girl Are Here Jamming

Caller - .........

'Ella - We Will Be There Soon 

She Locked Off .

"We Will Be Where ?"

She looked at me grinning.

"Lemme get my make up out so we can get ready and that" I looked up to her, unsure.

"Ummmm, Noella, I aint on dis boys vybe"

"What you mean? Ohh youre on your reds, dont worry I'll get a-"

"Nah, I mean I dont wanna go around riding boys like rollercoasters"

" Hehe; you don't have to babe'' I sighed, I knew she'd understand. "You can do it like Vybz said and ride it like a BICYCLE! Ahahahah" She fell about in a fit of laughter. Sexy laughter.

I wondered why she had become like this..

" Nah, On a level. I aint going."  she looked deeply in my eyes momentarily

"Alrite sexxy. I get what youre saying." She came up to my ear in extreme close proximity. "We could have all sorts of fun, all by our selves."

All of a sudden, the temperature in the room shot up past the ceiling. I started breathing heavy as Noella slowly positioned her self on top of me; her eyes never failing to keep my gaze in lock.

"N-Noella. Uhhh, mmmm N-NOELLA!" I exclaimed, finally coming to my senses.

" I dont wanna do this, I err wanna go" She glared at me, realising I was serious. Her face turned stone cold as she gave a frosty laugh.

"That wont be happening babe" She went to the door and locked it.

What the hell?

Cammy;

Last week of school is here ! Woi, its been loong. I juss cant wait for summer nd results day. The only thing missing is my baby. Ah, I long for that boy, I need him.

I jumped out of bed and hit the shower. You know them one's when you have a hott shower and  come out feeling BOOTIFULL! Yup; that was one of those ones.

Coming out with my towel on, I walked over to my phone and put on CHOiCE FM radio.

So Fresh and So Clean by OutKast came on and I creamed myself to the beat.