18. All Shall Be Revealed Part 2

Authors Note 

Okay Guys Heres The Long Awaited Part 2 !

I Hope You Enjoy It As Much As I Enjoyed Writing It ... Comment And Vote !

*Flashback*

' Go Handle Your Business Bro .' Seiko Said Patting My Back

I Walked Out My Room And Got To The Top Of The Stairs When I Heard The Door Slam Which Means Mum Had Left And Jay Was Alone .I Walked Into The Kitchen And Sat Opposite Him At The Table , He Looked At Me With His Green Piercing Eyes And I Knew Everything Was About To Change ...

It Was Now Or Never ... Things Will Never Be The Same .....

 *Present*

' You Slept With Her Didnt You ? ' He Said Quietly Taking Me By Surprise

' Yes ' I Whispered Not Being Able To Look Up

*BOOM*

A Hard Force Sent Me Flying Back Outta My Seat And Onto The Hard Wooden Floor With A Bang .I Sat There Holding My Cheek And Wondering What To Say.

' Okay I Deserv-' 

*BOOM*

He Right Fist Connected With My Face Once More , This Time I Felt My Right Eye Immeadietly Swell Up As I Struggled To Open It , I Lay In The Same Position Unable To Move . I Finally Found The Strength To Get Up When I Felt And  A Number Of Punches Rain Down On Me , I Wasnt Able To Fight Back There So I Just Layed There And Took It .... As The Last Punch Collided With My Face I Felt My Face Tense Up And I Could Feel Myself Falling Slowly Asleep ...

Christian's Point Of View

' Whats His Name ? ' The Paramedic Asked

' Devontae ' i Said Shaking

'Okay ! Devontae Can You Hear ? How Old Are You ? ' 

' IS HE ALRIGHT? ' I Asked Scared

' Okay Hese Not Responding We Have To Get Him To ICU Immediatley '

' Whats ICU ? ' 

' Intensive Care Unit , Can You Call His Parents Please ' She Asked Me 

' Ummm Yes Of Course ' I Said Taking Out My Phone 

I Waited And Waited , No One Picked Up I Was Starting To Get Worried ! Just As I Was About To Go Inside I Saw His Mum Approaching .... 

' Ehy I Wonder What Happened , Theres An Ambulance And Police At The Bottom Of The Road '

' I Know And Dev's In The Ambulance And Jay's In The Poilce Car ' i Said Now Bawling 

' WHAT HAPPENED , I JUST LEFT AN HOUR AGO , OH LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWD ' She Cried Collapsing To The Floor 

And Just Like She Had Been Rocking Jerimaih I Was Now Rocking Her Gently As Her Son Was Being Whisked Off To Hospital ....

Jeramiahs Point Of View

I Stared At The Police Officer As She Continued To Ask Me The Same Questions. i Sighed In Frustration As She Stared Deep Into My Eyes , It Was If She Could She Deep Into My Soul .. I Didnt Like It ... It Made Me Feel Uncomfortable , Cammy's The Only Girl Thats Ever Made My Feel Like That .

' Interview Teminated At 00.05 ' She Said Speaking Into A Recorder

She Gathered All Her Papers And Looked At Me With A Inqisitive Look On Her Face .

' Listen , I Dont Know If Your Friend - And I Use That Term Loosely - Will Press Charges But If He Does It Better To Get The Court On Your Side , Now Im Not Forcing You To Say Anything But If You Go Into Court With This Attitude They Will Eat You Up And Swallow You Whole , Do Not Forget You A Little Boy That Will Have To Go To A Big Mans World '

She Got Up Straighted Her Suit And Faced The Door Then She Turned Back To Me And Bent Down Low So Only We Could Hear .

' There Will Be No One Inside To Look After You And With That Kindof Assult Your Looking At 5-8 Years And IF He Dies You WILL Get Life '

She Turned Again But This Time She Walked Out And All I Could Hear Were Her Words Ringing In My Head And Thats When It Finally Hit Me ... I May Have Killed My Bestfriend !

I Know This Is Kinda Short Hoped You Liked It Though :)