12 . The New Boy/ BFF?

>If you need any of the links for the private chapters just get at us.

COMMENT Pwease. Tankss bubbahs's. 

Anyway,, to ze story...

Cammy;

"You know what it is though? I knew it would happen- I just didnt want it to."

"We'll see though- maybe it's just a little trip up."

"Hmm, i don't think so.. Anyways how the induction thing going?"

"It's alright still. Some guy.. umm Tolu, yeah. He's giving me the tour and the induction, I swear he's jookes though. Telling me about some sly horny librarian and how she flirts with him! She musta gave him some nexxt African - American sex book by 'Carl Weber' Mad tings boy."

" Ahahaha- But did he tell you about that Science teacher doee?"

"What? Dr. Kerrington? Yesssss!"

It was lunch time and I was in the canteen eating cake with Omari at my side just bussing jokes about teachers and other funny things in this school when I saw Kaylah and Noella. Chance number One. Lets see.

They approached us, Kaylah slightly in front, glaringly upset.

"Listen yeah, I don't know whats been on with you Cammy- like youre just baare booky"

"Really?"

" YES and you know it; kmt"

"Swear down."

"WHAT THE FUCK WHY YOU ACTING DUMB FOR?"

"Unlike some, I dont act. Enlighten me if I appear uneducated."

" WHAT THE FUCK YOU USING BIG WORDS FOR? TRYNA IMPRESS THAT BOY YEAH?"

"Oh never that. See me? I dont seek attention by using a wide range of vocabulary or using profanity for instance- which I'd appreciate if you didnt use around me"

"Fine I WILL 'LIGHTEN'  YOU-"

"The word is 'en-lighten', actually. Proceed."

"SKEEN. ANYWAY YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. GOING TO SIT ON NEXT MANS LAP JUST AFTER JERAMIAH LEFT. ITS BEEN ONE FUCKING DAY AND YOU CANT KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF. BARE JAMMING WITH HIM NOW LIKE YOURE HUBBY AND WIFEY"

The entire canteen including the nosey dinnerladies had tuned in to the conversation. Quite expected though- the way Kaylah was shouting you would think someone juss ripped her weave out or sumthing.

"Really Kaylah? Did you wanna carry on?"

Kaylah;

"SKEEN. ANYWAY YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. GOING TO SIT ON NEXT MANS LAP JUST AFTER JERAMIAH LEFT. ITS BEEN ONE FUCKING DAY AND YOU CANT KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF. BARE JAMMING WITH HIM NOW LIKE YOURE HUBBY AND WIFEY"

When I say the canteen went QUIET. Boyy. I shut up. Noella tapped me.

"Kayella come we go now"

--;

"Kayella come we go now"

As these words were spoken from Noella's mouth, she looked to Cammy, with a similar expression of that of Devontae's.

Cammy's response was the same; a subtle nod and look away.

Devontae;

"Who was that yout?"

"Sum breh; Omari. He's doing that induction ting for September."

"Swear, I seen him before, at Cammys house I think."

"Hmm, he's a cool guy anyway." A girl in our sixth form walked by, Laurellah. Tolu nudged me vigorously.

"Blud. Blad. Bled. That ting right there?  Fucking prostitute you knah. Some any BBC News Sket. Coming on some OG Niki/ Montana Fishburn/ Kat Stacks hype."

I balled out laughing; this guy was too much. But it was true. She was some mix race chic called Leiah. Its a shame shes a sket she looks decent.

The school day flew by, infact so did most of the week. It was now Friday and baare 6th formers are going Central< Last Day Of School- Always Gotta Be MAAAD.

I remembered Ettienna and her beautiful smile. Hmm tomorrow was our date but where will I take her...

 I spent the after school parts with the mandem but to be reeal, I juss wanted to kick home so thats what I did.

"Ma you alritee"  I said kissing her on the cheek.

"Yes, my dear"

"Aite, if you need my help I'll be upstairs"  I saw her face darken a little sooo "Actually, why dont we watch a film? I'll go make some food too"

" Child, you sure you dont want me to order sutten?"

"Okay, saves time anyway" I said grinning and jumping into my mums lap. Boy she was strong for me not to brek her legs.

"Your big cousin is coming tomorrow and staying over for some of the holiday"

"Yess, I can bully him :D"

"Silly boy; anyway make sure your room looks good."

The next morning I woke up to noise down stairs. Nothing mad, i thought. 

I text Ettienna about what time we'd do our ting today and she replied

Umm; Dev, didnt you hear?

I put on my tracksuit bottoms and hit downstairs quick.

"Devontae, youre not going out today you can call anyone you had plans with and tell them; its not going to work."

"Mum, slow down; what do you mean I'm not going out. Whats going on?"

"Tottenham; all over Tottenham."

"What mum?" I looked to Shamar, my big cousin.

"Man got shot. People are looting. Basically, theres been a riot."

--;

At this point, all receivers of the news of the Tottenham riot were confused; riots never happened in London. As ghetto as it may seem and overpopulated by youths; London was fairly peaceful. So why? Everyone assumed it was minor. Well,  really. How serious could a riot be?