14. How I Met Omaari!

Cammy;

It's been too long and I'm lost without you

What am I gonna do?

Said I been needin' you, wantin' you

Wonderin' if you're the same and who's been with you

Is your heart still mine?

I wanna cry sometimes

I miss you

Aaliyah - I Miss You

Why did Jay have to leave?- No. Really. Why? I'd never actually gotten the chance to find out for real. I dont know whats going on but I know it must be bad. Well, probably not good otherwise he would have mentioned- right?

I gave up on thinking too much about Jay. It had been almost a week and I hadnt heard from him.

I pushed him to the back of my mind and was about to dial Kaylah's number when I remembered the ongoing plan.

Instead, I phoned my darg, Omari. Yeah, you lot may be confused. I dont think I mentioned how I knew him.

Well, my sister Christiana one day decides to care about me and take me somewhere. Heres me thinking she meant shopping to find she meant to someones house; Reiyanne. Reiyanne, bless her cotton socks, was Christiana's best friend. Really, she must have to take pills to deal with my sister every frikking day of her poor life.

Yeah, so anyhow, theres me sitting watching my sister do Reiyannes weave and I'm hungry as a French catwalk model- its killing me- :/

"Babes if you want anything, thees lots in the kitchen okay." Reiyanne offered. She obviously realised I had nothing to do. Well, im hungry and food is ALWAYS a sure solution to boredom soo...

I went downstairs and looked for the toilet since Reiyanne's cousin was using the upstairs one. UNhelpfully, all the doors were closed so I kinda had to guess.

I Ip Dip Doo'd and approached the door I landed on.

Silence. They all looked up at me.  10 boys.

"Sorry, Umm where's the kitchen?" Tristan was on the phone so another boy answered.

"First on your left." I swear the guy next to him winked at me.

 So, I took my embarrased ass to the kitchen and opened up the double door fridge.

If you know me, you know I looooove my Fanta Fruit Twist. It was on the bottom shelf so I went to pick it upn when I felt someone behind me. The way I shot up and turned around.

" Ahahaa you were baaare scared."  This guy had one sexy laugh so I smiled.

"I could have hit my head you know" I said with puppy dog eyes.

"Aww Im sorry, hahahaha. My name's Omari, by the way"

"Oh, Im Cammy"

Hmm, this cuuute guys name is Omari.

Obviously he aint cute no more- he's ... sexy. But I got my man so its kl. Soo. Thats how i met him.

I put on my light blue high waisted denim shorts with my yellow tank top and yellow and white Vans. I wore my gold anklet and a gold headband and left.

Omari didnt live far so It was cool. A 279 straight to his house.

Flashback- Monday Afterschool

"Who is she?" We were in Omaris room just talking and I was massaging the necck he decided to hurt when playing basketball. Dont ask how. I pointed to a picture of a girl on his phone that he left on the screen. He smiled.

"Thats the girl, I wanted to tell you about- Maureen. She's nice alie"

"More than nice- she's beautiful. She looks kind  and  sweet.. but egdy. Theres this fire in her eyes its... hard to explain. I wanna meet her. Now." He turned around.

"Rah. Thats the first time youve liked someone I like and ot called them a whore speng or a sket. She must be special." I smiled. The girls he usually dated were disturbingly willing to give up the pum within the first half a hour. Despite his amaazing looks ad all the sterotypes we subconciously judge people on, Omari remained a virgin. He said that one day he and the girl he'd fall in love with would trade virginities; she'd give hers ad he'd give his as one of  the  most sacred presents they could give. Awwwwhhh how cute iinit?

Shortly after ringing the doorbell, a girl answered the door. She was around my age; 15. Now I'm not bitter, but I'm just ot someone to go around saying everyone's pretty. But this girl, Maureen was absolutely stunning. From her flawless, bare, make up free brown skin to her Coca Cola bottle God-given hourglass figure. Her jet black shoulder-length hair framed her slight baby-face ad emphasizing her effortlessly seductive, girlfriend dropping pout. Her big dark brown eyes lured you in- made you feel as thought you could really trust her. Then she smiled and revealed her perfectly straight teeth. Looking at her up and down, I could tell that this girl could get a man with a simple click of her fingers- and yet she had a look of innocence. She had a demeanour that demanded attention- and she definately got that.

"Ohh, you must be Cammy? Youre so pretty! Mari told me soo much about you. Come in"

She stepped aside and I entered. As we talked, laughed,  ate and such, watched her. And I could tell we'd build a relationship. I just hoped their one would last.

TeddieB x

Ello my gorgeous bundles of joy. I'm sorry this couldt be a long chapter. Can you imagine it took me like 4 days to write one pagee?? Anyhow, I will try to upload soon BUT (heres where you fabulous humans come in) I wanna hear some ideas and thoughts on the characters. I'll start describing some of the characters more but I wanted you to form your own vague description first.

So yeah what do thinks going on? Is Noella as bad as she seems?

And hows Maureen? Innocent or one to watch? You decide.

Btw sexies, she's real. And shes probably gonna get gassed in the comments so youll know its her.

I need to gt off this laptop before my brother boxes me so Byeee