4. Lord, Have Mercy

• Dedicated to Teddy/Bestie

*Flashback*

" No Wayy. Really; Thats Just Nasty. I Could Never Do Anything Like What Noella Did. How Does A Girl Go To Beat 6 Different Man In One Shubsz?"

"Aliee Camz. Argh If You EVER Encroached ANY Fucking Type Of Skettism. Youre Gettied Bodied." I Laughed, Knowing She Was Somewhat Serious, But Why Did Everything Have To Be So Violent With This Girl?

"Ayyy, Watch Your Mouth. Bare Stressing Your Weave Out" I Grinned At The Look Kaylah Gave Me. " But True Say, Thats Crutters. Noella Is Such A Speng. I Promise I'd Never Let You Become Like That And I'd Never. And If I Do.."                                                                                                                                              "Bodied." She Finished Off. " I Would Tell You And If I Didnt, You Better Know Something Aint Right." We Laughed. " Alie, Something Would Have To Be Very Wrong The Day I Allow My Bestie To Be Some Bait BBC News Speng. Never" We Smiled And Continued Talking About The Things We'd Do To Each Other And How Much We Love Each Other.Skettism Wouldnt Come Between Our Friendship; Nothing Would. We Would Just Let Eachother Know Before It Gets Too Late And They've Started Advertising Their Breasts On Facebook.

" Are You Little Youts Talking About Me?" And There Goes My Happy Mood.

" Low Coming With Hype Noella. These Times, Are We Mandem To Be Talking About You? Just Coz You Hear 'Breast', 'Bait' And 'Speng' In A Sentence Does Not Mean You Are The Topic. But Yes. Yes I Did Talk About You Now Fall Back Before Bait You Out." Kaylah Started

"Little Girl Do You Know Who I Am Doe?"

"She's Noella 'Sexy? Yes Sir' Get All The Fellas' --" Her Minions Chantella And Joella Began.

" Nah. More Like Noella 'Open My Legs Till The Boys "Hello" DICK BEGGER' Boateng-Bickmanson. Think I'm Little And You're Big Because 6 Man Got You Virginity?". The Crowd That Had Gathered Around The School Gates Roared With Laughter, Ooohs, Ahhhs.

"Boyment! Fuckrie! Your Life! Shammme. No Ratings!" Tolu Shouted. Everyone Loved This Guy. EVERYONE. He And His Twin Prepared To Their Skank; The 'Boyment, F Your Life, You Just Got Parred, Youre Better Off Dead' Skank, And Everyone Got Excited.

Out Of The Corner Of My Eye, I Saw An Adult Approach.

"Alright Bells Gone. Get To Lesson. Two Lates This Week And Its A 2 Hour Detention With Me On Friday." The Way Everyone Dussed Like They Heard Sirens. Emotional. Usain Bolt Would Have Cried.

I Turned To Find Kaylah " You Know You Need To Stop Being So Brave. It's Not Healthy."

" I Know This Camz But What Can I Say? The Dog Barked Up The Wrong Tree."

" I See She Provoked It, Just Leave Her Next Time Though. I Hear Skets Are Dangerous People" She Cracked A Smile Then Laughed.

" Thats Why We'll Never Become, Alie?"

''Right, And Thats A CK Promise For Life"

"Calvin Klein?!" Tolu Appeared. We Stared At Him For A Good Minute Before He Clocked. " What? Cammy And Kaylah?" He Asked, Scratching His Head. We Sighed At His Ability To Be Foolish And Put Us In A Good Mood, And Walked To English.

*End Of Flash Back

As I Further Convinced Myself That I Was Delving Too Deep Into Skettism And That I Needed A Hot Trip To Church, Electric Blue Satin Slapped My Conscience Away. Upon Seeing It, A Wave Of Deja Vu Washed Over Me; The Immediate Sense Of Love I Gotloody Amazing. This Dress Was Taking The Utter Piss Out Of Live Itself.

The Most Magnificent Orgasmic Blue Colored Satin. A Tiny Little Dress That Was Sure To Blow Everyone Away At The Shubsz Later. And Jeramiah. Ahh His Life Was Not The One Right About Now. Hmmm. Don't Fuck With Me 101- A Plan In Action.

"Fuuuuuuck. Shit Lord. Have Merc-Haaaaaaaay Coz This Dress It Piff A Fucking Licious." I Breathed "Shit"

'What The Chickenwing?' Was Written All Over Kaylah's Face At My Rare Use Of Profanity.

“Fuck I Just Said ‘Shit’. Fuck I Just Said ‘Fuck’! Arrrgh Fuck It.” I Gave Up.

By This Time, Kaylah Needed The Aid Of A Clothing Rail To Keep Her Standing; That’s How Much She Was Laughing. I Wanted Badly To Take A Picture Of Her Face, But My Battery Was Dead. Stupid Blackberry. Watch Me Get A £5 Phone From Tesco. Kmt.

My Mind Trailed Back To Previous Thoughts. What Was I Doing And Where Was It Taking Me? I Thought Over What I Had Done In The Past Week; Lost My Virginity. The Thing That Was So Precious To Me, To Everyone. And So They Want To Give It To The Right Person. Save It As Long As They Can Until, Until They’re Sure And There’s No Doubt In Their Mind. And Then That Beautiful Moment Happens Where Love Is Made. Not Beating, Mashing, Banging, Fucking... Making Love. As Much As I Loved Jeremiah At The Time And As Much As My Mind Allowed Me To Believe We Would Be Together Until The Lord Took Us... If I Could Go Back In Time? Done. In A Heartbeat. We Didn’t Make Love; We Beat. And That’s What It Felt Like. It Didn’t Feel Like The Joining Of Two Bodies In Mutual Love, It Felt Like Banging, Beating; It Hurt. So, No We Didn’t Make Love, We Beat. And I Didn’t Give Him My Virginity. Not At All; I Lost It. In A Place, I Don’t Know How Much Longer I Have Access To. I Lost It In A Place I Wasn’t Sure I’d Ever Be Able To Find It. And, That Scared Me.  Making Matters Worse, I'd Gone And Beat My Boyfriends Bestfriend. Takes Two To Tango? But I Was One Of Those Two And That Was Bad Enough. And This Was Over Nine Words. Nine Words Which, To Be Honest... To Be Honest Did I Even Hear Right?

Thank Kaylah For Bringing Me Back, Other Wise I Would Have Been Left Alone, With Just My Thought To Consume Me And Only God Know Where That Would Have Left Me.

As We Finished Dress Shopping - With Two Magnificent Dresses May I Say- And Were Proceeding To Shoe Shopping In Prada, We Saw Two Of, Well, A Few People I Really Didn’t Need To See. I Mean, Separately? Sure You're More Than Welcome. But Together.  Really? Seriously? If I Thought I Needed Lords Mercy When I Saw That Dress; Boy I Was Wrong.

-TeddiiB