6. Only Time Will Tell

Devontae ;

I Wonder Whats Gonna Happen , I Wonder If She Will Tell Him . 

No She Wont ! Will She ? She Might ! But She Wouldnt Do That To Him , Would She ? Well ....

I DONT KNOW , I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS .

I Cant Loose Him ( NO HOMO ) Jay's My Bestfriend And I Have Alot Of Love For Him , Hese Always Been Down For Me , And Im Down For Him.

He Knows EVERYTHING About Me And I Know EVERYTHING Bout Him .

I Know How He LOVES His Younger Sister .

How He Hates Gangs .

He Loves Coco Pops .

And .... And I Know The Biggest Secret Of All , The One He Hasnt Told Cammy ...

Cammy , Ah That Girl She Is Gonna Ruin It All ; And She Doesnt Even Realise The Risks Hese Willing To Take For Her , She Doesnt Realise That When Hese With Her Shes The Only Person That Matters , She Doesnt Realise That When He Whispers I Love You He Means It ....

She Doesnt Realise ...

I Just Think She Should Know .

Cammy ;

* Shitshitshitshit * 

What Am I Meant To Do ? What Am I Meant To Say ? Do I Ignore Jeramiah Or Devontae Or Both ? I Looked To My Best Friend For Some Sort Of Help Or Comfort But She Was Just Staring At Me , With A Weird Look On Her Face ... It Was Almost As If It Was A Smug Look ... Nooo It Must Be Me Imagining It , It Has To To Be .

We Carried In Walking Straight And As We Approached Them I Felt Beads Of Sweat Drip Off My Forehead On To My Lips , I Wiped My Forehead Quickly , And Continued Walking .

" Hey Baby " Jermiah Said As He Leaned In To Kiss Me 

I Moved To The Side Swiftly 

" You Alright Boys ?" I Asked Staring Blankly

" Yea " They Both Replied 

" K " I Replied Dragging Kaylah Behind Me Into The Prada Shop I Breathed A Sigh Of Relief When I Got Into The Shop Only To Realise It Was Too Soon .

" Ay Whats Wrong ? " I Heard Jeramiah Say From Behind Me 

I Looked To The Side To See Where Kaylah Was Only To Clock Her Talking To Devontae , I Cant Lie I Was Pissed .

" Nothing " I Said Still Not Facing Him 

" Hey , Look At Me ! What Did I Do ? " He Said Turning Me To Face Him And Gently Cupping My Chin And Gazing Into My Eyes .

Staring Into His Green Eyes , I Forgot Everything And Everyone , It Was Just Me And Him In Our Own Little Perfect Bubble Living The Perfect Life . 

We Had Trust And There Was No Cheating , It Was Just Us And How We Used To Be . Why Did We Have To Grow Apart ? Why Cant We Be What We Was ? 

And Then I Snapped Out Of It , I Remebered It All ...

- The Lies 

- The Deceit 

- The Heartbreak 

How Can I Love Some One Who Doesnt Love Me ? But Thats The Thing I Still Love Him ... I Dont Think I Will Ever Stop . I Wanna Rewind Time , Re - Create Those Memories .

I Stared Up At Him , Gazed Into His Eyes And Let That One Tear Slip Out My Eye . 

" I Cant Do This " I Ran Out The Shop , Out The Center And Into Wagamama's 

I Called Kaylah And Told Her To Meet Me In There .

Just As I Came Off The Phone The Waiter Seated Me .

Kaylah Came And Sat Down Opposite Me 5 Minutes Later.

" What Happened ? Why Did You Leave ? " She Asked 

" I Cant Do It Kaylah " I Broke Down Crying

" Do What ? The Plan ? WHY ? NO YOU HAVE TO !"

" I Cant Do That To Him , I Love Him "

" You Have To Do It , You Have No Choice Or He Will Carry On Using You "

" So You Want Me To Become A Sket ? "

" Well You Didnt Have A Problem With It Before "

" Well Now I Do " 

" Listen , You Have To Do It , He Has No Respect So You Need To Teach Him A Lesson "

" I DO HAVE A CHOICE ! " I Shouted But Then Remembered Where We Was " Remember , Do You Remember What We Said ? Our CK Promise ? What We Said We Would Never Become ? " 

" Times Change , Things Changed " She Shrugged 

I Gasped 

" Whats Happened To You Kaylah ? I Understand It Was My Idea But Now You Should Be Able To See What Im Saying "

" Look I Do , But Hese Gonna Think Your Easy Now "

I Thought About It Then Nodded , She Smiled .

" Thats My Girl , Lets Eat " She Said Picking Up A Menu 

Even As I Sat There Looking At This Beautiful Girl That Sat Infront Of Me I Wondered Why She Looked Different , Why It Looked As If A Monster Had Taken Over My Best Friend ; Had I Made Kaylah This Or Was She Hiding Away ?

Where Had My Bestfriend Gone ?

Jeramiah ;

I Cant Stand My Baby Crying , I Cant See Tears Roll Down Her Face And Her Beautiful Chocolate Skin Frown , I Cant Do It ... And I Cant Do Anything Until I Know Why .

* Flashback * 

" I Cant Do This , I Cant "

I Called After Her But She Just Kept Running And Running .

I Turned To Face Kaylah And D But They Were Just Staring At Me As If They Didnt Know What To Say .

" Look Ummm , It Best You Wait Until The Shubs " Kaylah Said Walking Past Me 

And I SWEAR She Just Winked At Me , Na Blood Somethings Not Right .

" You Aite Bro ? What Happened ? " D Asked Me Solemly 

" I Dont Know , One Minute I Was Staring In Her Eyes , Those Beautiful Hazel Eye And The Next Thing I Know Shes Crying And Running Off "

" Do You Still Wanna Go Tonight ? We Can Stay At Mine If Your Not Up For It ! NO HOMO " He Said With A Faint Chuckle 

" Na Gee I Have A Feeling Im Gonna Find Out What Happening "

" Aite Gee Lets Finish Getting Our Stuff "

And Now Here I Am , Sitting On My Bed With My Head In My Hands Wondering How Im Gonna Tell Her ...

Whats She Gonna Say ? Or Do ? 

Whats Gonna Happen Tonight ? Only Time Will Tell .