That Dress

Me and Pattie where looking for the perfect dress for ages and we haven't found ANYTHING ! NOTHING ! But im fine with that . Im going to keep searching and searching until I find that dress .

We are in the limo and we are driving to this wedding shop that my mum's friend has recommended .

Apparently , they sell really good dresses !

We finally arrives and me and Pattie , got off .

We where searching and we picked a few dresses to try on so now Im in the changing room and Pattie was sitting outside , ready to see me In the dresses.

I wore the first dress I picked out and I loved it ; It was simple yet beautiful . I slowly opened the curtains and twirled around so Pattie can take a good look .

Pattie smiled but she looked unsure.

"You look amazing , but I can tell this Is not the one .NEXT " She said and I laughed .

Then I went back in , wore the 2nd dress and came back out .

" Nope NEXT " She said straight away and I went back In and wore my last dress , which was my favourite by the way .

I cant really explain how It looks like ; Its just beautiful I guess . I loved it . It was simple yet perfect ( Guys I'm gonna show you the dress on the day of the wedding .)

I wore the dress and opened the curtains and Patties face was priceless .

" Oh My God Kayla . Oh My God . Its the dress ! "She said and tears came streaming down her face.

"Pattie , are you crying ?" I said as I out my hand on her shoulder .

" No , no . Its allergies " She tried to hide it.

"Pattie ?" I said

"Fine Im crying but I just cant believe my baby's getting married " She said . Aww.

" Aww Pattie . She will always be yours ; Im not stealing him away from you" I said rubbing her tears off with my thumb .

" I know I know ; And you are just the person I want Justin to marry . A polite , beautiful girl with manners " She said and I giggled.

"Thank you but dont cry ok ?"

" Ok " She said wiping the tears off her face as she revealed her beautiful smile .

"So, did you like this dress Kayla ?" she said

"It's Perfect" I said smiling widely .

" Amazing because I adore It " She said smiling and I smiled back .

" We're getting this dress " She said to the saleswoman .

We paid for the dress and we drove to the hotel . When we arrived at the hotel , I said goodbye to Pattie and I went to me and Justin's hotel room.

when I opened the door , Justin was laying down on the bed ,watching tv 'shirtless' .

" Hey babe " He said

" Hey " I said putting my bag and stuff down as I laid down next to him . He turned the TV volume down and then turned to me and smiled .

" So tell me , did you find the dress ?" He said smiling curiously .

" YES ! Oh my God . The dress Is PERFECT . You will love It ! "

" I'm so happy . I can't wait to see you In that dress " He said as he rolled on top of me .

" I love you Kayla" He said and then started kissing my neck and which caused me to let out a quiet moan .

" You like that ?" He said smirking

" Yeah but not as much as Iike the dress I bought though" I said jokily and I pushed him off of me playfully which made both of us laugh.

It was 11 at night now so I kissed Justin one more time and we both fell asleep In each others arms .

I can't wait till Justin sees that dress.