Telling them

We are now at the restaurant and we are waiting for the crew to come.

Pattie , Jeremy , Jazzy and Jaxon are coming too of course and incase you where wondering , I have met Jazzy And Jaxon before and I love them just as much as I love tina.

After a while , they finally arrived . Me and Justin stood up and looked at each other.

" This is it " Justin whispered in my ear and I nodded .

We said hello to everyone and we sat down . We ordered , We ate and we talked .

Everyone was talking when Justin nodded at me , signalising that it's the right time to say it . Then he stood up and held his glass of wine up .

I looked at him and gave him a sweet smile.

" Guys I have a toast to make" He said still looking at me.

Every one was now listening to him . Oh god .

" So guys , I brought you all here today to let you k-know that me and Kayla a-are getting married " He said and looked at me again .

Everyones jaw dropped at first but then a smile grew on their face .

" Wow Justin ! Congratulations " Scooter said happily .

" Nice job bro ! She is perfect for you " Ryan said winking at Justin . ( Ryan Good Not Ryan Butler ).

Then Jazzy and Jaxon ran up to me.

" Oh My God Kayla ! I love you ! I Can't believe it !! " Jazzy said ever so excitedly.

" I knew you would get married ! YAY ! " Jaxon said jumping up and down .

Me and Justin looked at each other and smiled . Then I hugged Jaxon and Jazzy and they went back to their seats.

" I knew she'd say yes !" Pattie said . What ?! She knew ?!

" You knew ?!!" Everyone said ; their head snapping towards her as she said that .

" No" She tried to deny it at first but she continued

" Yes " She said looking down , smiling and every one laughed .

" Let's see the ring " Kenny shouted from the other side of the table and I showed every one the ring.

" WOW . Its amazing! " Kenny said smiling widely like he always does .

" Thanks " I said looking at my ring , smiling .

" Have you told your parents yet hunny?" Pattie said nicely .

" No ! I'll call them now . " I said as I grabbed my phone and called Mum .

I pressed the speaker button and every one went silent.

*Phone convo *

" Hello ? " Mum spoke .

" Hi mum it's Kayla " I said

" Oh hi hunn ?! We miss u so much !" She said .

" I miss you guys too ! Well , I have some news so put your phone on speaker so Dad and Tina can hear it as well." I said as I got ready to tell them the news .

"Ok It's on speaker . What's the news sweetie ? " She said nicely .

"Hey dad . Hey Tina . " I started .

" Hey Kayls ! " Tina shouted

"Hey darling!" Daddy said sweetly .

" Hey ! Ok so the big news Is that...that me and Justi- " I was about to say it when dad cut me off

" Don't tell me he broke your heart ?! What a jerk . I trusted him ; I thought he was a great gu- " He said and everyone started laughing .

" Dad , he didn't break my Heart ! " I managed to say while I'm laughing so much .

" H-He proposed to me and I said yes " I finally said and they gasped which made me more and more nervous of what they're gonna say . Gladly , my mum started screaming and so did Tina ; Dad was just laughing at them screaming.

" Would you look at that ; My baby's getting married and she is getting married to a great guy. " Dad said kindly .

" Oh My God Kayla ! We are so happy for you " Mum said

" Im happy for me too" I said looking at Justin , smiling and he smiled back .

" Kayla ! I told you your gonna end up with Justin ! I knew It since the first day he looked at you ! He looked so In love ! " She said and I looked at Justin ; He was blushing .

" I knew you would fall for him eventually ! I knew it ! In your face !" She continued and we all laughed .

" Whens the wedding ?! " Dad said out of the blue .

"We haven't decided yet but we will tell you ! " I said

" Guys I can't talk now . I love you so much and I miss you so much . " I said .

" Ok . bye ! " They said together.

" Bye ! " I said smiling and I hung up .

* End of phone convo *

" I knew they would be happy for you Kayla" Pattie said and I smiled.

After a while of talking and laughing , we asked for the bill , we paid and we all got In the limo and made our way back to the hotel .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's soo short