Can't hide the smile

Chapter 4:

Kayla's P.O.V.

Justin took my hand and led me away to someplace private...

I pulled my hand away from his as we entered what I guessed was his dressing room. He just chuckled as he continued walking into the room, leaving me standing in the doorway.

We were all alone now.

"Get on with it." I said.

"Why don't you like me?"

"I... um.... I... err..."

He smiled "You DO like me?"

"Justin- just go."

"Why? Just tell me. Why don't you like me Kayla?"

JUSTIN, YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER CELEBRITY. YOU'RE A PLAYER AND I DON'T SEE ANY REASON TO LIKE YOU. " I shouted.

"YOU'RE WRONG LET ME PROVE IT TO YOU," he shouted back.

"HOW ARE YOU GONNA DO THAT?" I shouted.

"Give me one day; I'll prove you wrong."

"Why do you even care?" I asked.

"CUZ I LIKE YOU," he shouted and instantly looked like he regretted it.

My heart started beating faster and faster. Why was this happening? I could feel my cheeks turned to a shade of pink. Oh... Oh...

"I... um...eh..."

"You're blushing," he said, smiling.

"No. It's just really hot in here," I lied. I was definitely blushing.

"Are you sure?" he said, smirking.

"Yes."

"Ok, whatever. But give me one day and I'll prove it to you. I'll prove that I'm not what you think I am. Please Kayla."

He gave me puppy-dog eyes. What is it with people and puppy eyes these days?!

"STOP THAT," I said.

"NOT UNTIL YOU SAY YES!!" he said, teasing me.

"GAAAHH! OK FINE. You have one day Bieber," I said.

"That's perfect. Thanks Kayla," he said. "I'll prove you wrong."