I cant help it .. CANT

Kayla's P.O.V. 

On our way home from the concert, I saw a pizza restaurant that was still open and, being as hungry as I was, we decided to stop for a late dinner before going home. I'm glad we did as it was delicious. After paying for our meal, we finally drove home.

It was close to midnight when we pulled up in our driveway. My mom was still up, waiting to hear all about our night. I told her about everything that had happened that evening and I think she likes Justin Bieber even more now. She told me she thinks I like him but I assured her I do NOT.

Tomorrow was Saturday and although I typically stay up late on the weekends, I was really tired after the concert. So, I kissed my mum and kissed my sister goodnight and headed up to my room. 

As I drifted off to sleep, I couldn't help but think about Justin and our 'date' tomorrow...

The next morning, I woke up with a start and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock and it was about three in the afternoon. Whoa! 3pm?!!!

I can sleep ALOT sometimes, but 3pm is definitely my record.

Remembering I had to get ready for Justin today, I hopped out of bed and ran to take a shower. I took a long shower then worked on blow drying my hair. Let me just say I HAVE THICK HAIR and it takes about an hour to dry it. By the time I was finished, it was 5:10pm.

I labored over what to wear, finally picking out just a simple dress. I did my make up and picked some strappy shoes to put on, completing my outfit. It was about 6pm so I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

My mom was in the kitchen making dinner and when she looked up at me, she smiled. I smiled in return.

"You look beautiful darling," she said softly.

"Thank you. I'm not really looking forward to this..." Well, I am but I'm not... Oh, I don't really know.

"Sure you're not." I could tell the sarcasm in her tone.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch, turning the TV on. I started watching iCarly when I had a text ring in.

Hey babe. I know I said 7 but are u ready if I'm there in 5 mins? -Justin

I text back: Hey 'babe' - Yes, I'm ready :)

He responded: Hey?!!!!!!! U called me babe!!! Ha-ha. I'll see u later.

I smiled as put my phone away, my nerves instantly kicking into overdrive.

Within five minutes, I heard the doorbell ring. I turned the TV off and headed to open the door. Standing there on my door step was Justin, holding one single red rose.

I smiled as I took it, smelling the sweet fragrance.

"I did tell you it wasn't a date?" I said.

"That doesn't mean I can't give you roses," he said, smirking. "You look am- amazing by the way." 

"Thank you." I smiled, sure that I was now blushing. "You don't look too bad yourself," I added.

"First time you've complimented me," he said, still smirking.

"Is that Justin Bieber?" my mom said, peeking in from behind me.

"Oh yes. Justin, this is my mom Alicia," I said.

" Oh hello Mrs. Kayson. Nice to meet you," he said while shaking my mother's hand.

"Hello Justin. Nice too meet you too," she responded in turn.

All of a sudden, Tina burst onto the scene and ran straight to up to Justin.

"Ahhhhhhhh Bieber!!"

"Ahhhhh Tina!!!" he said.

"Are you going to ask Kayla out?" she said, trying to whisper although I'm sure we ALL heard her.

Justin looked at me and I just looked down

I could feel the corner of my mouth lifting up, betraying a small smile. Hopefully small enough that he probably hadn't see it.

Justin then whispered something in Tina's ear and I couldn't help my curiosity at what he was saying. She squealed in response to him but Justin gave her a look that read 'pretend you don't know' and she quieted down.  

Justin then kissed Tina on the cheek, sending her back to the other room to watch TV.

"I'll let you two go then," my mom Alicia said.

"Bye mom," I said, kissing her cheek.

Justin held his hand out for me and this time I grabbed it. 

He guided me outside and to his car where he opened the door for me.

"Such a gentlemen," I said jokily.

"That's me," he said, laughing.

When we were both settled in the car, I asked, "So where are we going Bieber?"

"It's a surprise."

"Ok," I said, smiling.

As we pulled out of the driveway, he turned the music from his stereo up. It was Ed Sheeren singing You Need Me, I Don't Need You.

"Awesome!!! You like Ed Sheeran too?" I asked.

"I don't know anyone who doesn't! That dude is FLAT OUT SWAG," he said and I laughed loudly.

"I know right. That's the second thing I like about you Bieber," I said it, instantly regretting it.

"Oh really? So what's the first thing you like about me then?" he asked, smirking.

" Eh what do you mean?" I played dumb although I knew exactly what he meant.

"Well, you said it was the second thing you liked about me. What's the first thing?"

"When did I say that?" I said, denying it all.

"Never mind..." he said, giving up.

Well, the first thing I liked about him was his eyes and his smile. But I'd never tell him that. That doesn't mean I love him, does it? NO.

Before long, he pulled to car to a stop.

"Are we there?"

"Yeah."

He stepped out of the car and came towards my door, opening it for me and offering out his hand. He is such a gentlemen. NOT GONNA LIE.

Taking his hand, I stepped out of the car slowly. We looked at each other and he gave me a genuine smile as he squeezed my hand. I Liked it.

"LEGGO!" he said and I giggled. He pulled his hand from mine and I felt his warm, soft hands cover my eyes.

"What are you doing?' I said, giggling.

"I'm covering your eyes. What does it LOOK like I'm doing?" he said jokily and I laughed even more. 

He began leading me forward. I tried to peek several times to see where we were going, but Justin caught me every time.

After a couple minutes of walking, he made an abrupt stop. 

"Now Kayla, open your eyes," he said, whispering the words in my ear.

I smiled as he removed his hands and slowly opened my eyes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh! Please comment and vote ! I would LOVVVVVE to hear what you think!!! 

And I want to thank @HollyDean AGAIN for sticking to it and editing my story .