Wedding plans

* Kayla's pov*

I woke up with the feeling ofJustin's deep breath against my skin . It's such a good feeling to wake up next to someone that you truly love .

I Just lied there , staring at him ; He looks so adorable when he is sleeping .

" Boo" He said ; His eyes still wide open .

" Holy Jesu- you scared me !" I said punching him playfully .

" Gotcha " he said punching me back while laughing .

" You seriously scared the crap out of me " I admitted and he laughed .

" Sweet dreams last night ?" He asked tugging the piece of hair behind my ear .

" Yeah actually , I was dreaming about our wedding ."I said and he smiled .

" What was It like ? Where was it ?" He asked .

" It was near the beach ; Everyone I loved was there ; I had the most amazing dress and you where looking very sexy In your tuxedo . I- It was perfect " I said dreamily and he chuckled .

" We can make that dream come true " He said smirking

" How can we do that ?" I said rasing my eyebrow .

" Easy " He said

" How Is what I just said 'easy '?" I said while giggling .

" I don't care If it's the hardest thing I'll ever have to do ; I'll do It , because It's your dream and I want to make It come true "

" Aw Justin , you don't ha-" I said but he put his finger on my lips .

" Shh baby " He said seducively .

" I want to " He said and I kissed him on the lips .

Then we got up , got dressed and made our way downstairs to the cafeteria to have our breakfast . When we went downstarirs , Pattie was the only one sitting on the table . No Kenny ; no crew ; no scooter .

We went and sat down with Pattie.

" Can't believe they are late "Justin said , rolling his eyes .

" Sweetie , they where early ; You guys are late ." She said smirking and I giggled

" Oh "He said , looking down and smiling .

We ordered our breakfast and we began eating .

" So ?! Any wedding plans ?" Pattie said happily .

" N-" I was about to say no when Justin cut me off .

" Actually , we where planning to have a wedding by the beach . We want a very perfect , special dress and a sexy tuxedo for me " Justin said looking at me smiling . I definitely found my self blushing there ! Pattie just laughed .

" Awe that's perfect " She said smiling .

"Who do you want to invite from your side of the family ?" She said ; taking her notebook out of her bag along with a pen , ready to write the list .

I giggled and told her exactly who I wanted to come from my side of the family .

" Who do you want to invite Justin ?" She said and Justin started saying the list of people He wanted to invite .

" Ok that's good . When exactly do you want the wedding to be ?" She said

" As soon as possible " Me and Justin said at the same time which made us laugh at each other.

" I was thinking , maybe we could have the wedding the day we first met ? It was June 6th " He said looking at me.

" Oh my god you remember the date we first met ?! " I said surprised

" How could I ever forget ?! " He said looking deep in my eyes .

We were staring at each other when we heard someone coughing and of course It was Pattie .

" Guys , I'm still here you know " She said laughing which caused me and Uustin to laugh .

" Oh sorry . It's a great Idea to have It on the 6th of June " I said smiling .

" Ok sweetie . So I'll book a beachside ; I know a really nice , romantic one and I will order proper invitation cards . How does that sound ?" She said excitedly.

I knew Pattie for a long time and I love her taste In everything so I knew she was going to make this wedding perfect .

" Sounds amazing . Thank you for everything Pattie " I said

" Awe , your welcome honey ! And kayla , I was thinking maybe I should take you dress shopping " Pattie said looking at me smiling .

" Oh My God that's amazing Pattie ! When ?! " I said

" Now !" She said and my jaw dropped .Justin and Pattie just laughed .

" Oh My God thank you thank you thank you !" I said getting up and hugging her tightly .

" No problem honey . let's go then ! " She said and I nodded .

We started walking away when Justin spoke.

" What about me?" Justin said With a pouty face

" Baby , go hang out with christain or something ; I want to suprise you on the day of our wedding " I said looking him , smiling .

" Fine " He then kissed my cheeks softly and I felt sparks all over me .nHe looked at me and smiled .

Pattie then grabbed my hand .

" Let's go find the perfect dress , for the perfect girl " She said and I smiled .

We hoped In the limo and off to shopping !

* Justin p.o.v*

I went to christains hotel room and we started playing Xbox but all I could think about was that dress . . .