Years past ✨

Chapter 10:

Kayla's P.O.V.

I can hardly believe a full year has passed already. Touring with Justin this past year has been amazing and we are practically best friends now. We do almost everything together. At the moment, we were on a plane about to touch down in Atlanta. Justin is sitting next to me as Im sat with my eyes closed, listening to music in my green, limited edition beats.

We had shows across the world, from LA to New York to China to London, and now we were finally on our way back home. I couldn't wait to see my mom and dad. I had seen my dad briefly when we were in London since he was there on a business trip. I actually got to stay with him for a couple days. But I couldn't wait to finally be home and to see the rest of my family, Tina and Yassi included!

Suddenly, I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I open my eyes to find Justin talking to me but I couldn't hear a word he is was saying!!! I turned off my music.

"What?! I didn't hear you? "

"We're landing."

I looked out the window and saw we we'd finally made it. I was literally so exited, I hugged Justin. He hugged me back. Although he normally hugs me back, and tightly too, this time he just put his hand on my waist. He didn't have the smile on his face that he always had either. In fact, there was no smile at all.....

Immediately, I knew something was up. I know Justin pretty well and I can totally tell when something is wrong.

"Is everything ok Justin?"

"Yeah. Every thing's p-perfect," he said, giving me a fake smile.

"Justin, don't lie to me. You can tell me anything. I'm your best friend"

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me," he said, looking down at his hands.

"Justin..." I said, trying to get an answer out of him.

"I'm fine," he said again. I decided to let it go, for now.

We de-boarded the plane and made our way through security in silence. I was still thinking about him, about Justin. What could be wrong? Had I done something? Or did someone else do something to make him upset?

All the way to the car, he had this puzzling look on his face. He looked like he was thinking deeply about something...

{A/N: http://socialitelife.com/photos/justin-bieber-fan-punches-selena-gomez/justin-beiber-heathrow-03032011-08}

Outside of the airport, Justin, Pattie, Scooter and I all loaded into a limo. Kenny was driving.

Justin sat by the window and I took the seat next to him. Pattie sat next to me and Scooter sat next to her.

As we drove across town, Justin was unusually quiet, simply looking outside the window the whole time. I tapped on his shoulder lightly to get his attention.

"There is something wrong. Tell me."

"Kayla it's just that-" he started.

"Just what?" I said and realized that I shouldn't have cut him off. He was probably about to tell me. DAMN.

"Nothing," he said. He returned to staring into space again.

"Fine, be like that," I snapped. He gave no reply.

We dropped Scooter off at his house first and then continued on to Justin's house.

There was an awkward silence all the way to his house. The plan was to stay at Justin's for tonight and then tomorrow, I would be going to see my parents. We decided that was the best plan since it was like three in the morning already.