Speak up bieber

We were interrupted by someone . It was a woman with a camera and a young girl holding her hand.

The stranger tapped on Justin's shoulder which caused him to turn around.

" Hey there . Sorry to interrupt but ,are you Justin Bieber ?" The woman asked kindly

" Yes I am " he said with a smile . Then he got off me and stood up. He held his hand out for me to help me to get up too.

" Can my daughter take a picture with you ? Please?" She asked . Justin took a look at the girl and smiled . She was around my sisters age about 7 .

"Sure " Justin hugged the girl and I decided to move out of the frame since she probaby wanted a picture with him and ONLY him .

I was about to move out of the picture when the girl spoke up.

" No. I want you in the picture too Kayla " The girl said grabbing my hand as I moved back in the frame.

" Sure " I said and stood next to Justin. He put his arms around me and he was holding the girl .

" 1 .2.3 " the woman said as she pressed the button .

" Thank you " she continued

" My pleasure " Justin kissed the girl on the cheek and they left .

" My fans seem too like you " Justin said with a million dollar smile.

" And why do you say that ?" I said smirking .

" On twitter they are always saying nice things about you "

" Aww really ?" I said as I could not believe it . I remember when Justin was with selena andshe seemed to get lots of hate ( A/N : this is a story and I have nothing against selena )

" Really " Justin said Smiling .

" But they don't like you as much as I do " He continued and that sentence made me blush like I was a red tomato !

He then moved closer and gave me a peck on the lips.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Christain and Yassi holding hands , Coming over to us .

" What was that about ?" They asked . I think they where talking about the lady and the girl who cme to take a picture .

" It was pretty clear what that was about . What is this all about ?" Justin asked smirking , pointing to them holding hands ? Are they a couple ?

" We are a couple now " Christain spoke after the awkward silence .

" Is that right ?" I said smirking.

" Yeah " yassi said looking down.

Then out of the blue , Justin got a call .

"Excuse me " He said as he pressed the answer button on his phone.

* Justin's p.o.v*

I pressed the answer button on my iPhone .

Jb- Hey scooter

Sb- Hey bro. Sorry I'm telling you this today but we're shooting your video for 'As long as you love me'

Jb- What ?!! ( When I said that , Yassi , Christain and Kayla where Looking at me like what did he say ?!)

Sb- I said we ar-

Jb- I heard you but now your tellin me this ?!

Sb- Sorry bro

Jb - When is it ?

Sb- Come over to this address now.

Jb- I'm bringing kayla along with me though.