Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Kayla’s POV

I woke up to the sound of the wind whispering in my ears and the birds singing and whistling. Oh wait, that’s not how I woke up. That’s how I WISH I had woken up. Unfortunately, I woke up to the sound of my sister, Tina, singing along to a song. And not just any song; a JUSTIN BIEBER song! It was one of his songs, Baby, which is always on the radio. I hate him. I hate Justin Drew Bieber! He is just another pretty-boy celebrity although no one seems to understand that. There are so many people out there with more talent than him but I guess people are blind.

I reluctantly opened my eyes and climbed out of bed. I stumbled down to Tina’s room and threw the door open, finding her dancing to that very song. I smiled at her joy and made my way to the radio that was blasting. I turned it WELL down and then turned back to Tina.

"Why are you so happy today, Ti?" I asked her as I stroked my fingers through Tina's soft hair. She was never THIS happy. She is only this happy when it’s about… Oh great. It’s something about Justin Bieber. Just my luck.

"Nothing; it’s just... I am going to see Justin Bieber! It’s a meet and greet!"

I smiled. "Great is mom going to take you?" I asked.

"Nope, you are." Tina grinned evilly.

My eyes widened. "Tina, since you haven't already noticed, I DON'T LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER! Tell mom to take you," I groaned.

"She's busy. Please Kayla, for me?" Tina asked, begging with her puppy-dog eyes. Why those puppy eyes?

"Argh! Fine! But just because you’re my baby sister." I gave up and crossed my arms.

Screaming with excitement, she threw herself into my arms and gave me a big hug. I was happy for her; she loves him so much. I on the other hand wasn’t happy; I hate him.

"When is this concert Ti?" I asked. I just hope it wasn't tomorrow…

"Tomorrow!" she squealed.

This day just keeps getting better and better, note the sarcasm, and it’s only been five minutes since I woke up.

"Well, I'm happy for you Sissy," I smiled.

"I love you. Thanks for taking me."

"I love you too and I had no choice," I laughed.

We exited her room and raced downstairs to the breakfast table and found two pieces of toast with Nutella waiting for us; mmm… yummy.

We sat down and began munching on our toast when suddenly an idea popped up in my head.

"Tina, how about we go to the mall today and get some clothes so you look pretty for Bieber?" I asked.

"Really? I would love to! Thanks Kayla, I love you!" she shouted with a mouthful of toast.

I laughed. "I love you too."

We finished our breakfast and went back upstairs to get changed. Tina dressed in a cute, flowery summer dress while I wore a red play suit with my hair in a side part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So??! How do you like it!!!!!!? Trust me; this is going to be a love story. Just because Kayla hates him now doesn’t mean it wouldn’t change. :) Keep reading! <3 Comment, rate and vote! :) I mean please <3 and I would love to hear what you think :) and if you want to give me advice, GO RIGHT ahead… I don’t mind :)) I appreciate it :) <3

One more thing guys ; this story is edited by @HollyDean and Im very thankfull that she took the time and edited this story VERY well . Thank you so much .