Catching feelings

Chapter 11:

Kayla's P.O.V.

"What Justin?" I fake smiled, partially turning to look at him.

"I can't do this anymore!!!!!" he busted out.

"Do what?" I turned around, now facing him fully. "What is it that you're not telling me Justin?" I said.

"Look Kayls, from the day I first met you, I thought you were the most beautiful girl I'd ever met ..."

I blushed and looked down, smiling to myself at his confession before he continued.

"And then, when we were dancing together on stage, I felt something. And every time we hugged, I felt a spark. After a year of this, I can't take it anymore. The girl I love is you. There is no Kim. It's you Kayla. It's you!!!! I love you and I can't keep it away from you anymore!!! Every single minute I've known you, I've loved you!!! And-"

Putting a stop to his rambling, I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. Just like the last time we'd kissed, I felt that spark...

I was still very surprised from what he just said but... now that he's said it... I guess I've felt sparks when we hugged as well. And I love doing things with him and just being with him. I'm happy he told me since I know I wouldn't have ever been able to ADMIT IT myself, let alone to him. I guess I've liked Justin all along. Even when we had that date way back when.

Justin's P.O.V.

Wait a second, did she... did she just kiss me?! Am I dreaming? No!!! I felt that spark again. This is the best day of my life. I knew I would get that kiss again, sooner or later.

Kayla's P.O.V.

As I pulled out of the kiss, he smiled. Oh how I love that smile.

"Kayls," he whispered. I could feel his minty breath against my lips and I smiled even wider.

"Justin, you know those sparks you said you felt when we danced together? When we hugged?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he said.

"I felt them too," I said, looking down.

"All this time? But I thought you don't like me like that?"

"Well, I didn't like you like that. But as we've become friends, I guess I fell for you Bieber," I said and he smiled.

"I love you Kayla. I'm so glad I can finally say it to you."

"I love you too Justin."

"Can you believe I used to hate you?" I said.

"No, I can't. But I never gave up on you. You're just to perfect... You know, you're blushing."

"Am I?" Shit, I'm blushing. I pulled the sheets up over my face in an attempt to cover it but he just pulled the sheets back down again.

"I like it." I swear his comment just made me blush even worse.

I looked over to the clock. I couldn't believe it- it was nearly 6 o'clock. Oh holy Jesus.

"Justin, it's 6 a.m.!!!"

"We're going to be dead if my mom finds out we stayed up this late."

"Then we should go to bed. Goodnight Justin," I said. I was about to turn around again when he stopped me.

"Wait," he said, holding onto my arm.

"Would you be my g-g-g-girlfriend?" he said with his big brown eyes staring directly into mine.

"I'd love too," I said, kissing his cheek lightly.

"Is that all I get?"

"Yes," I said.

"Come on..."

"Fine."

I snuggled in close to him and kissed him on the lips. This time the kiss lasted what must have been several minutes although it felt over all too quickly. I didn't want it to end...

"That's more like it," he said as we broke the kiss. He kissed my cheek and we both rolled over and fell asleep.

A/N : YaY 💜 they are officially a couple !!!! Kayla , and Justin ! ;) kaystin or Jayla ? You choose 🌹💚💗💜💙💛💏💑