Chapter Thirty Six - Insecurities

*Warning*

*This chapter contains some adult material, so read at your own risk. You have been warned!*

OTHERWISE, ENJOY :) :*

...................

One month later...

~Charlotte~

After we had just eaten dinner, we sat in the living room. All three of us.

The new maid seemed okay. A little forward but she was nice.

The time was now half past eleven. Half an hour and it would be midnight.

"I'm going to bed now. I'll see you both in the morning to discuss that thing, right boss?" Sebastian asked getting up.

"Yes Moran. Goodnight." James said as he wrapped an arm around me.

"Night Seb." I called after him.

"Night" I heard him say before he walked upstairs.

"Do you want anything to drink? Like water or anything?" James whispered.

"No thank you." I whispered back.

"Okay." He nodded and got up and strolled into the kitchen.

I was really tired, but I could feel how tired I was, yet I couldn't sleep.

~Moriarty~

I got myself a drink of water from the kitchen and walked back into the living room. I saw Charlotte sitting there peacefully and I smiled. She was perfect to me.

I put my drink down on the coffee table and sat next to her.

~Charlotte~

I looked at James as he sat next to me. He was smiling sweetly at me. I smiled back and he just wouldn't stop staring.

"What?" I laughed.

"Nothing." He smirked. "I just love you." With that he leant over and kissed me softly.

"I love you too James." I whispered as he descended down to kissing my neck. Everything he did to me, everything, was just amazing.

He kissed my collarbone and looked up at me pulling away. His big brown eyes were focused on my eyes.

God. He's so beautifully perfect.

He slowly pulled me onto his lap and said,"You know, as soon as I saw you walking down that street, I bumped into you on purpose."

"Really? And why would a consulting criminal like yourself be interested with an ordinary nobody like myself." I asked him.

"Because your not ordinary. Not to me anyways." He said in a deep tone, before kissing me again. His hands reached up my top and he held my waist tightly. His left hand brushed over my stomach, and until he did that I was completely lost in the moment.

"James, you know I don't want to. Please." I whispered resting my forehead on his.

The thing is, after the operation, they had to cut into me to take the baby out and ever since then I've been rather paranoid about the idea of having sex. After the operation, they left quite a large scar and to be honest it wasn't very attractive and it hurt from time to time. I just don't want him to be put off. Things like these are hard, for anyone.

"Kitten, how many times am I going to have to tell you. You don't need to be afraid of anything. A scar isn't going to make me love you any less. Your beautiful whatever the circumstances." He said holding my face in his hands.

"I know, but-"

"Kitten. Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Yes.." I said.

"Then I promise you'll be fine. I won't do anything to hurt you okay? You want this don't you?" He whispered.

"Of course I do." I said looking up at him.

"Then don't be afraid. As long as I'm here, nothing can harm you." He said kissing me softly before taking my hands and going to his bedroom.

Once we were in his room he shut the door AND locked it this time.

I sat on his bed and he walked and sat behind me. He kissed my neck and whispered,"You'll be alright, promise Kitten." He slowly reached down and pulled my top off. As soon as it was off he wrapped his hands around my stomach and kissed my shoulder. Really it was so peaceful in that position I felt I could go to sleep.

"James." I muttered as my eyes closed.

"Yes dear?" He whispered, his hot breath breathing down my neck.

I didn't answer, instead I turned around and he pulled his t-shirt off. He looked at me and leant closer to me, "Shh, Daddy will make it all better." He pushed me slowly back and leant over me.

A couple of minutes later we were both fully undressed and James said,"If you want me to stop, I will?"

"No, no James." I muttered.

"Just tell me if you want to stop anytime, Kitten." He said kissing my cheek before slowly entering me.

To tell the truth, it did hurt, only slightly. But I didn't say anything because it was bearable. The pleasure made me forget about it anyway.

He didn't pick up the speed, he kept it at a slow pace. Which was nice. All those other times has been much faster, but this, it was actually quite relaxing.

We both came to or climaxes and James leaned down and kissed me softly. "Wasn't so bad now, was it?" He smiled breathlessly.

"I love you James." I simply replied.

Soon enough we were both under the covers and I said,"How did it come to this?"

"What dear?" He asked wrapping is arms around me.

"This. Me being totally, and permanently in love with a criminal" I said snuggling into him.

"Consulting Criminal, dearest. And I'm afraid your going to have to put up with me for a very long time." He said laughing.

"Don't leave me again, James." I said looking at him.

He looked at me and smiled slightly. "I won't. I won't I promise."

"Good." I said kissing his arm before going to sleep.