Chapter Four - Daddy loves me the best

~Charlotte~

How dare he?! Sherlock simply must not know the real Moriarty.

I walked down the street reading my book. Romeo was talking to Juliet during the party. "Hello again." I turned round to see a familiar face.

"Oh! Hi how are you?" I asked shutting my book.

"Fine. I never caught your name?"

"Charlotte, you?" Even though I already knew his name I didn't want him to find out that I had been to see Sherlock. I could tell Sherlock greatly disliked him And I didn't want to start a scene or anything.

"Moriarty. James Moriarty."  He smiled, sort of.

We carried on walking along the street. "Lottie, I am in dire need of your help."

Uh oh. Sherlock's warning. I didn't care he seems perfectly fine. To be honest, he seems completely harmless. "What is it?" I ask.

"I need you to be my assistant. Its a well paid job And I think you'd be perfect. You seem trustworthy and I feel I should give you a chance." He explained rather seriously.

What's the harm? "Okay. Yeah, that's great actually."

He nodded. "Great, please let's go." A limo then pulled up beside us and we got inside on our way to his...residence.

On the way he said,"You know, I have other employees and I feel it's all a game to them. Not that I don't like games, but it seems they are All competing. You know,'Daddy loves me the best!'. They all try and suck up to me." He emphasized on the 'suck up'. "I however feel you'll be different. I need a break from all of them and I need someone... ordinary." He said turning to me.

~Moriarty~

"I however feel you'll be different. I need a break from all of them and I need someone... ordinary." I lied. Each and everyone of them was ordinary. And so was she. I have no interest I ordinary people. No interest whatsoever. I am merely using her to show Sherlock that I also have a "live-in one."

Once we arrive, we both get out and I show her to her office. Then I leave and attend to some business.