Chapter Ten - Consulting Criminal

~Moriarty~

"I'm your sister?!" Charlotte exclaimed. This was all very interesting.

"Yes. You are."  Mycroft said standing up. He straightened his jacket out and stood next to Sherlock.

"Why did both of you never tell me?!" She shouted. I could see she felt angry and upset. The emotions mixing, turning into a ball of fire.

"Because we didn't want to put you in danger." Mycroft sighed.

"Wait. Why then was I orphaned and you both weren't?" She asked. Now this I wanted to hear.

Mycroft and Sherlock didn't answer her. "You know what? Forget it. I don't want to know." She shook her head.

I got up and walked over to her. "Kitten, I'm so sorry." She looked up at me and I said, "Your safe with me, honey. At least you know you can trust me, eh?"

"Trust you?" Sherlock mocked.

"Yes Sherlock, I can trust him." Charlotte retorted glaring at him.

"Do you know who this man is?" Mycroft asked.

She didn't answer him. I began to smirk and Mycroft said,"He is practically the country's most dangerous consulting criminal!"

I smirked at Sherlock who was trying to figure me out.

"Yes. It's true. He's a psychopath. A genus. A criminal mastermind. Smart, dangerous and a killer. James Moriarty isn't a man at all." Sherlock deduced.

"Well done Sherlock. Well done. I'm almost impressed. You almost did as well as your dear brother." I said smiling. Sherlock glared at me, as did Mycroft. "Now Kitten." I turned to Charlotte. "What'll it be? Will you continue to help me? Or not?" I winked at her.

"Yes, I will Moriarty." She replied. I chuckled and said,"See Sherlock? She trusts me more than her own brother! "

"Charlotte! There is no way I am letting you go away with this man!" Mycroft said slamming his hand on the table.

"Oh but Mr. Holmes. I will be taking great care of her, won't I Kitten?" I said stroking the side of her cheek. I looked back at Sherlock who almost shuddered at the sight.

"Yes." She said firmly, but certainly.

Mycroft darted a look at Sherlock, searching for his opinion.

"Fine." Sherlock stated through gritted teeth.

"What?" Mycroft said alarmed.

Sherlock raised a hand to silence Mycroft. "If you hurt her, in any way whatsoever, there will be no Jim Moriarty. I will end you."

I smiled a sadistic smile. "Perfect. Kitten, let's go." I walked off and she followed shortly after.

Once we were in the taxi again, Charlotte said,"I don't know who I trust right now, but all I know is your the closest I've got.."

"Of course I am dear." I answered wrapping my arm around her waist pulling her closer. "Take us home." I told the driver.

"You my little princess, are going to be just fine." I whispered delicately in her ear.