Ch. 29

Laura's P.O.V

We finally got to my house and I check to see if anyone was home. Nobody. Good.

I locked the door behind me and we went to my room.

Ross looked at me,  waiting for me to explain.

I sighed and sat on my bed, I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

I finally look up at him, his eyes read concern and worry.

"Laura, if it's too deep, you don't have to tell me till- "

"No...I-Im fine. Now Ross, what your about to see might be disturbing, are you ready?"

Ross weakly nodded.

I made him sit on the bed and I stood up and took my shirt off leaving me in my shorts and bra.

Ross eyes widened as he stared at my back and on the scars that are on it. 

How I got them? I got them in my old abusive relationship with Adam. If I didn't act the way he wanted me to, he would beat me.

Ross made me sit on his lap, still shocked from what he has seen.

I turned myself around and wrapped my legs around him so that he can see my face clearly.

I looked at him and for the first time ever, I couldn't read his face expression.

Wow...
I'm making the next chapter right now
Also guys im going back to school tomorrow so...I might be off Wattapad for a while. Not forever, just for now.
More soon
×0×- Rachel ♡