Ch. 22

Ross's P.O.V

I was on the couch watching tv when Rydel  came through the door.

"Where were you?" I asked her.

"....Nowhere..." She said slowly.

I gave her "the look."

"What? I'm serious,  it's nothing.."

"Hm, ok. "

She went upstairs.

My mom came in the room , " Honey,  your starting school tomorrow,  are you ready? "

I nodded my head and smile.

"Good. " She squeezed my hand and walked away.

I sighed,  tomorrow is going be the beginning of my life....

*********

Laura's P.O.V.

I woke up and went to get something to eat,  I heated up some cold pizza and plopped my self on the couch. A few minutes later Vanessa ran  into the room screaming.

"What's wrong?! " I said looking concerned.

" F*ck that! I got a promotion!!  " She screamed.

I laughed and hugged her, " That's great Ness!  Let's go out to celebrate! "

We went out for some ice cream,  but while we were there,  Cameron walked with this girl...I can't see her face...until she lifted it up.

Maia.

Unfortunately,  they saw me.

"Hey Cameron, am I the best girlfriend you ever had? " Maia asked fakely smiling at me.

"Yes you are ". Cameron said while looking at me and kissed Maia in front of me. Like I care.

"Well it was no problem , my mom always told me to give my used toys to the least fortune , hope you like your gift "

Their reaction was priceless.

Maia and Cameron 's jaws were hanging open.

With victory, Vanessa and I left the ice cream store , licking our ice creams.

Sorry for the late update, gonna update soon ×0×- Rachel ♡