Ch. 21

Laura's P.O.V:

I hung up the phone...and then I screamed.

Vanessa came running in concerned, " What the hell is wrong with you?"

I giggled, " Ross is starting school...at my school!"

"EKK! " Vanessa sqealed.  I laughed. Yep,  definitely a Raura fan.

"YOU need the emergency credit card to go shopping!  " Vanessa screamed.

I got confused.  " The one with $5000 on it? Cmon Ness,  do I have to throw my whole closet out? Are my clothes that bad?"

She shook her head, " No not that, you need a new look. Something that says Laura but a little bit more sexier. "

I rolled my eyes, count on Vanessa to give me a total makeover.

"Oh yea buy some makeup while your at it. Call Rydel to help you shop and carry your stuff. "

I scoffed, " Yeah right, as much as I like Rydel over, I can't make her my personal butler! "

Vanessa wasnt finished, " And she can help you find clothes comfortable to you and comfortable to Ross's  "taste" .

My cheeks instantly got hot as I thought of Ross checking me out.

"Vanessa,  I swear..."

She giggled and ran up the stairs before I could grab her. I sighed and picked up the phone to call Rydel.

"Hey Rydel,  shopping emergency ASAP!"

"On my way."

Two to three minutes later,  I heard a knock on my door.

I opened it to see Rydel.

"Dang." I said impressed.

"Ok listen Rydel,  I need..."

"Comfortable but sexy outfits and makeup to start the school year and to your lover's taste?  Got it!" She beamed.

My mouth was seriously just hanging open.

She giggled.

I managed to say, " Your the best Rydel. "

She smiled ," Girl anytime!"

I grabbed the emergency card and we headed out .

After 7 HOURS of trying on clothes and makeup and buying stuff, I had a totally of 5 comfortable but sexy outfits for school.

I said goodbye to Rydel, and wobbled up the stairs carrying my Oh so heavy bags.

I didn't even get to change and take a shower before I fell asleep as I hit the bed.

Oooo Laur trying to look good for her man ;)

More soon!

×0×- Rachel ♡