Ch.28

Ross's P.O.V:

After that magical moment in Music, we were dismissed.

Laura and I were walking hand in hand when a guy stopped us.

Laura started to look scared and hid behind me.

"What's wrong Laura? Who is this guy? " I said glaring at the dude.

"I'm Adam, the best boyfriend she ever had. "

I officially hate this guy.

Laura rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed, "Adam leave us alone, I will never forgive you for what you did, and for the record, Ross is the best  boyfriend I have ever had. No scratch that, He's a part of me and your history so you can leave. "

I was touched by what she said, and I playfully ruffled her hair, and she giggled.

Adam did not like what he saw. He grabbed Laura and tried to kiss her.

Big Mistake Buddy.

I pulled Laura away from her and kicked him where it hurts.  That was werid.. but anything for Laur.

He lied on the ground groaning and I put one foot on top of his chest. He looked up at me.

"Listen Adam , " I said, clearly pissed, "I don't know what you shit is, but if you touch Laura again, I will beat you so bad, the doctors wouldn't know which part goes where. "

I pressed my foot a little harder on his ribcage to show I meant business and then I released.

We started to walk towards Laura's house.

"Thanks for protecting me Ro-"

"What did he do to you?" I interrupted.

Laura looked at me, sadness in her eyes.

"Come to my house.  I will show you." She said.

And That's all the time we have today folks, lol, I've been busy lately with back to school shopping and different events. I will try to update before we go back to school.

More soon!

×0×- Rachel ♡