Epilouge

Laura's P.O.V.

I was feeling so nervous and excited at the same time. Today.. I become Mrs. Lynch.

"OMG.. Laura you look beautiful." Raini said. She agreed to being one of the bridesmaids for the wedding.

"Thanks Raini. You're the best. " I said letting a tear fall and stepping forward to hug my best friend.

After we pulled apart, Vanessa showed up with my veil.

"Go get him tiger." She smiled, kissing my cheek and putting the veil on top of my head. I could see her tearing up and I leaned forward to hug her.

"I'm fine." She laughed, wiping her cheek. "Go ahead."

The music started to play inside the church room.

"Ready?" A voice said behind me.

I turned to look at Mr. Rodriguez, Raini's dad. Since my father wasn't here to give me off, he took his place.

"As ready as I'll ever be. " I said hooking my arm through his.

"You look beautiful. " Raini's dad said.

"Thank you sir. " I said, tearing up.

He kissed the top of my head.

"Call me Dad. " He said.

I smiled at him as the church doors opened.

When I saw Ross...he was..my heart stopped. Even though the church was full of people... I only saw him. My Ross, my love, my joy, my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ross's P.O.V.

The church doors finally opened.

My heart pounded hard at the sight of Laura. I wouldn't be surprised if she could hear it from the other side of the aisle..

"She's so beautiful.. my queen." I whispered.

Riker chuckled beside me. I made him my best man.

My eyes never left Laura's.. it couldn't.

Mr. Rodriguez was walking her down the aisle, that's so sweet since her parents passed away.

Too bad they couldn't see their gorgeous daughter right now.

My Laura, my love, my joy...my wife.

She found her way to my front, and I took off her veil.

'I love you so much.' I mouthed to her.

She grinned.

'I love you too.' She mouthed looking into my eyes.

My heart swelled up knowing that she will be Mrs. Lynch soon.

We exchanged our vows...which took a while.

"Now you may kiss the bride. "

I grinned and winked at my wife and she started to blush.

"You know you want it. " I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Ross, just kiss me." Laura said laughing.. her laugh is so beautiful.

"Don't mind if I do.. " I smirked, pulling her face close and kissing her.

The kiss was deep and passionate and symbolized our love for each other. It was sweet, soft, warm..and perfect..

We broke apart and I took her hand and placed it over my heart.

"Oh Laura," I laughed looking at her eyes, so warm and filled of love. "I'm so wipped. "

"Yes you are. " Laura said smiling and kissed me.

THE END!

I know it took forever but now I'm completely done . Thanks for reading and make sure you read my other book called "Love At Last?" And no it is not a squeal.. bye for now!