Grateful Living

A/N: Hello dirty birds! I had to take a break from writing this. If we want to get honest, I can say that this story is based off of personal experiences and it was making me miss those days and that person. I just needed to take a step back for a moment. I appreciate all of your love and support and I promise I haven't forgotten this story. I hope you enjoy this extra spicy chapter. Be sure to vote and comment! I love hearing from you all!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please." I said breathlessly.

"Please, what?" Elias snapped

"Please, Sir." I whimpered.

"Cross your arms behind your back and grip your elbows.." 

I listened, letting out an audible moan, maybe a little eagerly.

"Are you excited, little one?" Elias asked, a sadistic smirk appearing on his face.

"Yes, Sir, you always excite me."

Elias stood behind me, his mouth on my neck. He was barely touching me, but I could feel his presence burning a hole into my skin.I pushed my ass against him, releasing my hands from behind my back and found my way to his bulge pushing against his black jeans. I gripped him as much as I could until his hand found my wrists and put them back into place.

"You are so eager to please me today, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir, please let me touch you."

"Hmm. Maybe." Elias said as he stepped away from me and towards the shelf on the left of the purple chaise. My eyes followed him carefully, tracking what he was going to pick up. He picked up a bundle of black rope, scissors, and a magic wand. My body started to quake at the thought of him using this on me. The strongest vibrator out there, I needed it.

"Are you going to use that on me, Sir?"

"Yes. Come. Sit on the edge of the table. I am going to tie this to you." He said waving the magic wand in front of me. "Keep your hands behind your back Clara, I'm not going to tell you again."

"Yes, Sir."

Elias began strategically wrapping the rope around my thighs, the ropes sitting perfectly flush with my skin. Elias bent my leg back so the back of my calf and thigh met. The black rope was beautifully spiraling down my legs, perfectly straight lines wrapping around each section. Elias reached for the wand, pulling the rope to make it loose enough. Quickly he placed the wand in the constraints of the rope in my inner thigh, weaving the wand's cord in and out of the rope. The wand was tied to my thigh, the head of it perfectly placed against my clit.

"A built in vibrator, just for you." Elias said as he stood back and admired his handy work.

"What is this for?" I asked him coyly. 

"You want to cum for me, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir." 

"I want you to cum for me, many times. I want you to cum for me until you are begging for your orgasm to stop."

"Oh."

Elias laughed as he tugged on all ropes to make sure they were in place. 

"Clara, remember our safe word, I can cut you out of this in seconds." He said pointing at the scissors he retrieved.

"I remember it."

Elias reached toward my slit and swiped his fingers through my lips, scooping up any wetness I had accumulated. His fingers left me and went straight into his mouth. He sucked all of my wetness off of himself , never breaking eye contact with me. My mouth fell open as I watched him. Totally helpless. He walked to the corner retrieving a chair and placing it directly in front of the table I was tied up on. Sitting on it, so the back of the chair was against his chest. He pulled a remote out of his pocket and pushed on the north facing arrow button.