Purple Pout

"You don't need to be nervous Ms. Engel."

"I'm not nervous, I'm anxious."

"Well, you look nervous, borderline miserable, so perk up." He said with a quick slap on my ass, I yelped and stood up straighter and smiled.

Elias rubbed the spot he just hit and pulled the string at my waist so the wrap dress came undone. He pulled the straps down from my shoulders and let the silky fabric float to the floor. Here I was standing, completely naked, in front of a giant mirror, in a million-dollar penthouse, with a billion dollar man, in only heels.

"As much as I like you completely exposed, I have outfits I enjoy as well for you. Details later, right?"

I nodded, feeling embarrassed I didn't wear some sort of lingerie. I had tons of it, why didn't I think to wear lingerie. I guess I thought being completely naked would be better.

"You look incredible, quit questioning that." He interrupted my thoughts. "Walk to the table in the center of the room. Hop up there and take off the heels."

I did as I was instructed. Making sure my now shaky knees didn't change the way I walked in heels. That would be my luck, tripping in the middle of a basic instruction. The kitchen island is actually a repurposed exam table. That makes more sense now. I slipped my heels onto the ground and laid them nicely on the floor. Elias was watching me like a hawk. I watched him glide over to the shelves, scanning them and stopping on a fibrous looking tan rope. He looked back at me and back at the rope and set it back down. He picked up the white silky rope next to that and brought that over to me.

"I'm going to wrap you up in this, just a little bit. Is that okay?" He asked before coming closer

I nodded.

"That's not an answer. I need a yes or no."

"Yes." I said sternly.

"Yes what?" He snapped back with a grin on his face.

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl." He skimmed over my legs with his hand, close enough to my sex that I let out an audible sigh. "Hush." He snapped "Get on your knees and put your hands behind your back."

I got in position and he grabbed my arms. The rope he was using was familiar. It was soft but did it's best to pinch where it could. He didn't say much while he was doing this. His movements were quick and meticulous. He was draping the rope over my chest and around my breasts, weaving it back to my arms behind me. My arms were totally bound from my wrists to shoulders. I couldn't move them at all.

"Is this pinching you anywhere? In a bad way?" He asked in a comforting voice.

"No. It feels good." I replied. Excited to see what was next.

"No what?"

"No Sir."

"You'll learn." He said as he tapped my ass with the back of his hand. "Can you get on your bum?"

I tried to move gracefully and adjust how I was sitting and fell forward on the table. Perfect. I rolled my eyes at myself. Wow, Clara, that was really graceful. You really look like you know what you're doing. I was face down on this table, arms behand my back, boobs smushed against leather. I wonder how I looked after falling. I turned my head and Elias was crouched down at eye level with me, chuckling. I gave him a nasty look and he stood up.

"You look amazing like this, the only thing I would change is that look you just gave me." He was pacing around the room looking at the racks of leather straps and paddles and crops. "It just came to me that I can change that." His hand trailed down the handle and tethers of leather from a whip that hung from the rack.