Spoiled Budgets

My bed felt like a cloud last night. When I crawled into bed last night, I was utterly exhausted. Elias really knew how to make someone tired, mentally and physically. He was kind enough to walk me up to my apartment, even when I explained I knew how to get there. He insisted that he walk me because I had had a drink. He was obviously being protective, defensive almost.

I had a lot to think about and a lot to prepare for. It crossed my mind that maybe I should go shopping for some better clothes. If he had to approve of what I was wearing, I knew he would want the best. I was scrolling through my bank statements to make sure I had enough to cover a few new outfits. I should be in the clear, but I had always been conservative with my money and never wanted to go below 2,000 in my main account. The ringer on my phone went off and startled me, it was a text from him.

Good morning Clara.

Wow, a good morning text. I suddenly panicked, trying to think of the rules, what do I say to him? Can I be playful? Do I keep it short? Where the hell is the rule book for this kind of stuff?

Good morning SIR.

That felt risky, I fucked up, that was too much.

Why does that text make me want to come over and spank you until the sarcasm has left your tone?

Oh shit, he's going to show up here and do just that. That would be Elias, show up whenever he wants just to prove a point. It was easy for me to be a brat with my last dom because what could he do to me if he ever got to that point of peeved.

I don't know why, but you are more than welcome to. I'm just going to be lying in bed all day anyways.

No, you won't be. I want to take you to get some things. I'll come pick you up in a couple hours. Don't forget to send me what you are wearing.

Yes, Sir. See you soon.

I had to get up. What kind of things were we getting? I was totally ok with him buying me things, but maybe it would be bad to assume that he is going to buy me things. Should I ask? My mind was going faster than ever before. I had questions with no answers and it was driving me insane. It was like God himself came to me and reminded me that Elias had told me that we need to communicate to make this work, so I would just clear this up as soon as he got here. I had to, he told me to and I had to listen.

I sent Elias a picture of what I was wearing. Ripped cropped jeans, a white v neck, and nude peep toe heels. I put on an olive green jacket just in case. I met Elias down in the lobby where he was leaning against a table on the phone. His brows were furrowed and he motioned his hands back and forth. Elias' eyes met mine and he smiled.

"Listen, I, uh, I have a meeting. We can talk more about this later." Elias said swiftly and quickly put his phone away. "Clara. You look well rested."

"Really? I feel like I could sleep for another 2 days."

"Did someone make you tired?" He winked at me and motioned his hand towards the car in the driveway. "I like this outift, you look very put together."

"I sent you a picture, but didn't hear anything back so I assumed it was fine."

"Yes, you did. Good girl. The only thing I would change is to make those jeans a little bit tighter and..." He grabbed my hands and examined them. "get these nails done. We can do that today."

"I didn't budget for all of this..."

Elias started laughing. "Clara, I'm doing this for you. Don't even think about money or even look at a price tag today. I want to do this for you and you're going to let me, because that's what I want and we are going to listen to that, aren't we?"

"Yes Sir. What are we looking at today then, besides getting nails done, which by the way is going to cost you more because they will break off in a day at work." I said, trying to add some humor into the conversation

"I don't care. We really need to get you in some better fitting clothes. You're hiding too much of that perfect body under all of this. New jeans, new shoes, new nails, new work clothes too, and new lingerie." He said as we got into the car. "Actually, let's start with lingerie. Have you been to Bondesque, downtown?"

"Once before, for a seminar."

"Really? We should go to their parties sometime, I would love to introduce you to some people."

Elias sped away and I dreamed about being shown off to his colleauges and friends? Does a man like Elias have friends?

"Don't you have to worry about being seen walking into this place? Couldn't some bullshit scandal be made up about you walking into a bondage store with a young unnamed woman?"

"Probably. A risk I'm willing to take if it means getting to see you in some of the things they have in here."

My car door opened, Elias offered his hand to help me out of the car that is so low to the ground. We walked down the street and into the clearly labeled building, they had no problem being clear about what they were and I knew I shouldn't either. The shop was amazing.